Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump may send federal agents to other cities run by incompetent Ds.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If that summer camp down south is any example. (claiming they followed guidelines) Schools should not open.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
      If that summer camp down south is any example. (claiming they followed guidelines) Schools should not open.
      The CDC and pediatricians do not recommend keeping schools closed because someone might get sick. Heck, even Fauci doesn't recommend that.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• It isn't peaceful in Portland. No police. Extremists control the area around the Justice Center.

"ELven during the day time, the area around the Portland federal courthouse is lawless as police are instructed to stay away. After BLM protesters harassed and assaulted those standing with flags, they beat up a man. Video by @livesmattershow: https://t.co/8IGn0Z3P9E"

-Andy Ngo

Comment

• Funny. I just saw a video showing the area around Portland city hall. First floor windows are boarded up, but it's a beautiful day, people walking around, nothing going on downtown.

It's almost like people tweet video selectively to support their political point of view...
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

The CDC and pediatricians do not recommend keeping schools closed because someone might get sick. Heck, even Fauci doesn't recommend that.
            It wasn't just someone, almost 2/3rd of the campers and staffers ended up testing positive.
            I don't think this is the type of thing you want if you re-open schools.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I completely disagree with Rah.
              Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post

It wasn't just someone, almost 2/3rd of the campers and staffers ended up testing positive.
                I don't think this is the type of thing you want if you re-open schools.
                Sounds like someone didn't wash their hands and prepared food. That doesn't mean don't open schools. It means wash your hands.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                  Funny. I just saw a video showing the area around Portland city hall. First floor windows are boarded up, but it's a beautiful day, people walking around, nothing going on downtown.

It's almost like people tweet video selectively to support their political point of view...
                  If there's videos of mob violence then it isn't peaceful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                    And they are rising in Republican cites as well

Maybe the real problem is the easy availability of guns, and not who runs the City
                    The availability of guns isn't new, but the release of prisoners is.

Comment

• We know your BIAS since the name of this thread pretty much sums it up...
                      I'll I'm saying is that the problem exists in big cities NO MATER WHICH PARTY IS IN CHARGE... so to think it's one parties fault and that the other is just so much better is a bunch of BS
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Sounds like someone didn't wash their hands and prepared food. That doesn't mean don't open schools. It means wash your hands.
                        I just saw a video of a school down south and the corridor was pack to the brim with students going to their classes. What could possibly go wrong.
                        But there's no need for us to try to convince each other. The proof will be pretty obvious real soon either way.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• The media will keep telling half truths, hurting children. That we do know.

Comment

• But of course the media you quote doesn't lie.

Trump lies and people die.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Maybe 1.5m will die of TB because of the lockdowns. That's the media lying to you. So if you don't like death change the station.

Comment

• Tuberculosis is an ongoing global tragedy. But while global TB cases are a continuing issue, the total US caseload is consistently about 9,000-10,000 per year. Do you really think Donnie "America First" Trump gives a crap about TB levels in third-world countries?

Using this situation to deflect attention away from Trump's complete lack of leadership, denial of Covid-19 reality, not to mention complicity with bounties on US military and gestapo-style attacks on US citizens over minor property damage, is pretty damned craven, even for you.
                                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                                X