X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ted Striker
    replied
    I have so many unanswered questions.

1) Will Scotland actually leave the UK and seek to rejoin the EU? Or is this just empty rhetoric? Surveys seem to favor rejoining the EU.

2) What happens to all the British ex-pats in Spain and Portugal? Losing EU membership status has got to hurt them

3) Where the f is MOBIUS ?

Leave a comment:

• giblets
    replied
    Could just be a bluff so MPs can sell off any stocks they own

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    So hey, it looks like there's an actual Brexit deal.
    Boris is very excited.

The deal between the UK and EU ends months of arguments over business rules and fishing rights.

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Sparky
    commented on 's reply
    What's the matter... you chicken?

• BeBMan
    replied
    Also, this will likely prevent them chickens from launching organized revenge-eatings of humans.

Leave a comment:

• Aeson
    replied
    If you really care about not getting sick from eating chickens ... or taking good care of chickens ... don't eat chickens. Problem solved!

Leave a comment:

• BeBMan
    replied
    Originally posted by Dinner View Post
    And also allowed it up until 2008 on chicken just like in the US but as soon as the Great Recession hit and EU producers were struggling to compete against superior, safer, and cheaper US chicken... Well, only then did they invent an excuse for their obvious anti-consumer protectionism.
    Do you plan to backup your claims about food quality/chicken/eggs/whatever in the US and/or the EU in the near future? That would be something new

Leave a comment:

• giblets
    replied
    If they want to protect their chickens that's their business.

Leave a comment:

• Dinner
    replied
    I love these dumb arguments. “Chlorine doesn’t work as a disinfectant!” Which is why the EU allows it to be used as a disinfectant on literally thousands upon thousands of different types of food stuff, right? And also allowed it up until 2008 on chicken just like in the US but as soon as the Great Recession hit and EU producers were struggling to compete against superior, safer, and cheaper US chicken... Well, only then did they invent an excuse for their obvious anti-consumer protectionism.

Tell me another one, Joker.

Leave a comment:

• BeBMan
    replied
    Vikings only went to America because of the food! It's fact because I said so, and I agree. Anybody disagreeing has no idea what he's talking about.

Leave a comment:

• BlackCat
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard01.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	106.0 KB
ID:	9387598

Leave a comment:

• BlackCat
    replied
    It's truly amazing how consistent Oerdin is in his failueres

Oerdins failure 1
    Oerdins failure 2
    Oerdins failure 3

Leave a comment:

• Dauphin
    replied
    Originally posted by Dinner View Post

They do not measure the same thing, jackass. One measures safety of only chicken, while the other measures total food borne illness of all foods AFTER purchase. these are not remotely the same things and it would take a colossal idiot not to understand that fact.
    Got it - you are saying that the US is **** at handling food, and you have no desire to show any statistics to support your BAM approach.

Leave a comment:

• giblets
    replied
    So if it's not the chicken, then it's the lettuce with e. coli, either way the US looks bad.

Leave a comment:

• Dinner
    replied
    My family went shopping today in high tax California and got extra large AAA+++ eggs for $0.69 per dozen and boneless chicken leg meat for $0.74 per pound, pre-marinated (I probably could have gotten cheaper if I really looked), boneless breast meat was $0.89 per pound. This is in the highest cost state in the nation. It is cheaper, it is safer, it is just better in every way possible. The EU is simply afraid of free, fair, and open market based competition thus their utterly false complete lies they use to justify their protectionism. To compare, in the US, you can buy the supposedly superior EU stand of chicken but virtually no one opts for it because it is worthless **** sold only to stupid people of low intelligence who pay many times more for the same product. Notice how the EU doesn't allow free, fair and open market based competition?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X