Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bereta_Eder
    replied
    With that photo PH you shouldn't have a problem getting a bulgarian citizenship in a heartbeat. Just be sure to keep your hat on

Leave a comment:

• Provost Harrison
    replied
    20 years until we rejoin? You give it that long? I'm reckoning 5 until the idiots finally realise what a stupid decision it was. Shame people who don't deserve to suffer will suffer for this. I hope Brexit supporters really do feel the pain disproportionately.
    ​​​​​​
    Still, I'm now working in Ireland during the week so I'm going to see how that works out as an option...any Irish ancestry is slightly too distant to be able to get citizenship easily.

Leave a comment:

• Bereta_Eder
    replied
    Yes. For those that remember the brexit

Leave a comment:

• giblets
    replied
    Will be amazing when the UK rejoins in twenty years and has to adopt the Euro

Leave a comment:

• Bereta_Eder
    replied
    What is entertaining about the rotten teeth/compulsory education people is that they claim that this is not a spectacular shipwreck and scapegoating extraordinaire exercise that will be reversed in around 15 years but that is somehow marks the ripping apart of the EU pullover.
    EU support is at an all time high at its highest point that it has ever been.
    There are only two people very happy about brexit: putin, trump and prostetic teeh manufacturers

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Sparky
    commented on 's reply
    If you were in a small boat with the other two, you'd be traumatized ...

• BeBMan
    replied
    Looks like Boris learnt how to deal with the liberal fake news media:

Leave a comment:

• Dauphin
    replied
    No, they normally look sheepish.

Leave a comment:

• Lorizael
    replied
    Originally posted by giblets View Post
    Wales voted leave why are they traumatized?
    That's just what Wales looks like.

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Sparky
    commented on 's reply
    Ja, comrade.

• Dinner
    replied
    A great day for democracy.

Leave a comment:

• Bereta_Eder
    replied
    Now France is all powerful.
    Not Germany as it never was seeing as even luxembourg can probably conquer her now

Leave a comment:

• Bereta_Eder
    replied
    the people who were celebrating seem to have really rotten teeth and only compulsory education

Leave a comment:

• giblets
    replied
    Wales voted leave why are they traumatized?

Leave a comment:

• The Mad Monk
    replied

Cutting ties

It's done. King EU would take a quick power nap if it wasn't for Scotland's constant screaming in the background.
    1st February 2020
    Webcomic: It's done. King EU would take a quick power nap if it wasn't for Scotland's constant screaming in the background.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X