No announcement yet.

Brexit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd also say, I wouldn't object to a free trade agreement for the UK that allowed US chlorinated chicken in. It would have to be labelled under country of origin rules though - to separate out for any UK exports to the EU (any goods using US chicken would not be permissible for re-export), and potentially to highlight different methods in place compared to UK producers (a political concession to those who don't want to buy it). UK producers won't lower/change standards if they want to retain the EU market.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

When it comes to food there never was a US/UK.
      That's for immigrants

Comment

Although really, US.UK **** you. You mean nothing

Beglium adn Europe I'm sorry I will be a stranger
        Has something to do with life

Comment

*Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nrgnewrockgenerator*https://www.amazon.com/Which-Side-Are-You-On/dp/B004RR7YRY*Copyright Disclaimer Under Se...

Comment

Russia of course can theaten everyone with christianity and human rights
            Sorry Russia we are just the foundeation of everything

We need your christian rjussian justice nukes though

Look at the world

Lost

Comment

Orthodoxy is everything

all else, is fillings

Comment

Look at the clowns. be that dinner or the austalian guy.
                means nothing

in theory
                Greece is everything

in power
                russia kills everything

the truth is hiden in that icon

we have to find it

Comment

You know I am not Australian? Right?

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
                    You claimed "EU chicken cause food borne illness" and now say "most of that happens after consumers buy it". You can't claim that EU chicken is worse than US chicken and then say that it's actually the consumers cooking habits, as it basically negates the comparison of health standards. Unless you are saying that Americans don't know jack about cooking food and constantly give themselves food poisoning at an alarming rate despite having allegedly safer food standards.
                    They do not measure the same thing, jackass. One measures safety of only chicken, while the other measures total food borne illness of all foods AFTER purchase. these are not remotely the same things and it would take a colossal idiot not to understand that fact.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
                      You know I am not Australian? Right?
                      That does not matter. You're "evidenc" is garbage, it doesn't remotely measure the same thing, so your claim can and should be rejected out of hand. Hell, even The Economist said it was inconsequential nonsense from stupid people who do not understand that the different measures mean.

Comment

Me: Chicken is safer when it is treated with chlorine and their is absolutely no scientificially based negative effects.

Stupid person: Total food borne illnesses are higher in the US (including not just chicken but EVERY SINGLE ****ING LAST ONE of every food product) when we include post purchase handling of all food products.

Me: Those are not remotely the same and you are an idiot trying to avoid my original fact based claim.

Stupid person: Durrrrrrr!

Me: Now, get your shoe shine box, boy.

Comment

My family went shopping today in high tax California and got extra large AAA+++ eggs for $0.69 per dozen and boneless chicken leg meat for $0.74 per pound, pre-marinated (I probably could have gotten cheaper if I really looked), boneless breast meat was $0.89 per pound. This is in the highest cost state in the nation. It is cheaper, it is safer, it is just better in every way possible. The EU is simply afraid of free, fair, and open market based competition thus their utterly false complete lies they use to justify their protectionism. To compare, in the US, you can buy the supposedly superior EU stand of chicken but virtually no one opts for it because it is worthless **** sold only to stupid people of low intelligence who pay many times more for the same product. Notice how the EU doesn't allow free, fair and open market based competition?

Comment

So if it's not the chicken, then it's the lettuce with e. coli, either way the US looks bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post

They do not measure the same thing, jackass. One measures safety of only chicken, while the other measures total food borne illness of all foods AFTER purchase. these are not remotely the same things and it would take a colossal idiot not to understand that fact.
                              Got it - you are saying that the US is **** at handling food, and you have no desire to show any statistics to support your BAM approach.

Comment

It's truly amazing how consistent Oerdin is in his failueres

Oerdins failure 1
                                Oerdins failure 2
                                Oerdins failure 3

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                                X