• Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard01.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	106.0 KB
ID:	9387598

https://satwcomic.com/it-s-genetic
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Vikings only went to America because of the food! It's fact because I said so, and I agree. Anybody disagreeing has no idea what he's talking about.
      Blah

Comment

I love these dumb arguments. “Chlorine doesn’t work as a disinfectant!” Which is why the EU allows it to be used as a disinfectant on literally thousands upon thousands of different types of food stuff, right? And also allowed it up until 2008 on chicken just like in the US but as soon as the Great Recession hit and EU producers were struggling to compete against superior, safer, and cheaper US chicken... Well, only then did they invent an excuse for their obvious anti-consumer protectionism.

Tell me another one, Joker.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

If they want to protect their chickens that's their business.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
            And also allowed it up until 2008 on chicken just like in the US but as soon as the Great Recession hit and EU producers were struggling to compete against superior, safer, and cheaper US chicken... Well, only then did they invent an excuse for their obvious anti-consumer protectionism.
            Do you plan to backup your claims about food quality/chicken/eggs/whatever in the US and/or the EU in the near future? That would be something new

Blah

Comment

If you really care about not getting sick from eating chickens ... or taking good care of chickens ... don't eat chickens. Problem solved!
              "tout comprendre, c'est tout pardonner"

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                Uncle Sparky commented
                Editing a comment
                What's the matter... you chicken?

Also, this will likely prevent them chickens from launching organized revenge-eatings of humans.
              Blah

Comment

Working...
              X