Brexit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brexit

I was watching online some rbexit celebrations and all the comments were from muricans singing rule britania and sig heil.

finally I came across a comment from an english person: I'm enlgish and havent lived there for 10 years happily and I can hinestly say you all look like a bunch of wankers

for the record my only sympatheis go to people like cockney and mobius which of coruse have opposite views on brexit.

Comment

Knock knock
      Who’s there?
      Europe
      Europe who?
      No, you’re a poo. Hur hur.
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Cutting ties

It's done. King EU would take a quick power nap if it wasn't for Scotland's constant screaming in the background.
        1st February 2020
        Webcomic: It's done. King EU would take a quick power nap if it wasn't for Scotland's constant screaming in the background.
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Wales voted leave why are they traumatized?

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
            Uncle Sparky commented
            Editing a comment
            If you were in a small boat with the other two, you'd be traumatized ...

the people who were celebrating seem to have really rotten teeth and only compulsory education

Comment

Now France is all powerful.
            Not Germany as it never was seeing as even luxembourg can probably conquer her now

Comment

A great day for democracy.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                Uncle Sparky commented
                Editing a comment
                Ja, comrade.

Originally posted by giblets View Post
              Wales voted leave why are they traumatized?
              That's just what Wales looks like.
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

No, they normally look sheepish.
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Looks like Boris learnt how to deal with the liberal fake news media:

Blah

Comment

What is entertaining about the rotten teeth/compulsory education people is that they claim that this is not a spectacular shipwreck and scapegoating extraordinaire exercise that will be reversed in around 15 years but that is somehow marks the ripping apart of the EU pullover.
                    EU support is at an all time high at its highest point that it has ever been.
                    There are only two people very happy about brexit: putin, trump and prostetic teeh manufacturers

Comment

Will be amazing when the UK rejoins in twenty years and has to adopt the Euro

Comment

Yes. For those that remember the brexit

Comment

20 years until we rejoin? You give it that long? I'm reckoning 5 until the idiots finally realise what a stupid decision it was. Shame people who don't deserve to suffer will suffer for this. I hope Brexit supporters really do feel the pain disproportionately.
                          ​​​​​​
                          Still, I'm now working in Ireland during the week so I'm going to see how that works out as an option...any Irish ancestry is slightly too distant to be able to get citizenship easily.
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                          X