Brett Kavanaugh is the Very Best Judge on the Supreme Court

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rah View Post
    Yes, I think the main complaint was that it wasn't much of an investigation. Was the lack of it politically motivated? As much as you've given the FBI crap for acting against Republican interests, here's a case where it seems to have benefited them. So maybe they're not as biased as you like to claim. So yeah, an explanation would help.
    If they start investigating and they don't find probable cause they are supposed to stop. But this was a special case and the President ordered them to fully investigate. So they should explain. Possibly they obtained exculpatory evidence that they aren't sharing.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Or the President or some other Republican bigwig told then to cut it out. Just saying. He obviously has some influence.
      You say you fear the deep state. They got nothing on the real state.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Or the President or some other Republican bigwig told then to cut it out. Just saying. He obviously has some influence.
        You say you fear the deep state. They got nothing on the real state.
        They don't listen to any politicians. All they have to do is agree to do something and then not do it. Anyone politician can't do anything with the exception of the President and that's limited. He can fire the Director but we know how they react to that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

They don't listen to any politicians. .
          I think that's a bit naive How do you think they get funding?
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I think that's a bit naive How do you think they get funding?
            I can only dream that they would ever get their funding cut.

Comment

• When/if it happens, it will be by politicians.
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Trump would be the first.

Comment

• Let's see if they do anything about Spygate.

Comment

• Right after they do something about Trump
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• That's illegal.

Comment

• Mark my words, he will get his. It will probably be after he leaves office, but his day will come. You can quote this for posterity.
                        Heck they're still trying to get Hillary with almost nothing. Think of the field day the opposition is going to have with him. He's only Teflon while he's in office.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Mark my words, he will get his. It will probably be after he leaves office, but his day will come. You can quote this for posterity.
                          Heck they're still trying to get Hillary with almost nothing. Think of the field day the opposition is going to have with him. He's only Teflon while he's in office.
                          You obviously just hate him so you're opinion means jack ****. It's also stupid as **** and you're a creepy person.

Comment

• Not hate. Just think he's a criminal. Not like the hate you show liberals. I'd be more worried if you thought I was normal. Having you think I'm different than you is a good thing.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                            X