• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brett Kavanaugh is the Very Best Judge on the Supreme Court

DISAGREEMENT IS TREASON.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

I challenge him to a game of Devil's Triangle.

Comment

I can't wait for someone to re-boof this argument.

Comment

Let's all joke. Maybe he will commit suicide.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

That wasn't a very good joke.

Comment

It seems kind of silly to go after him now, while Trump is president. Wait until he's gone and there's a chance he could be replaced with a non conservative one.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
              That wasn't a very good joke.
              Dry humor

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                It seems kind of silly to go after him now, while Trump is president. Wait until he's gone and there's a chance he could be replaced with a non conservative one.
                Even then I don’t believe Dems will get 2/3rds in the Senate even assuming the current claims are true of which there is no proof and even the supposed person making the claims has not come forward.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

It's never going to stop. Republicans will never believe any Ds anymore. Too many hoaxes.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                    Are you saying that lying under oath and being a rapist are just normal parts of being a conservative?

Comment

If the media keep on doing this stuff and nobody holds them accountable, it’s going to happen again — and it does. That’s what happened this weekend,” Hemingway said, noting that the Times ran “exact same playbook” as the media did during the confirmation hearings, with left-wing media repeating the claim and Democrats over-reacting.

Hemingway also faulted Republicans for not holding Democrats accountable for using false allegations during the confirmation hearings, and noted there had been criminal referrals for some of the false allegations that had not yet been followed through.

She noted that another Times piece on the Kavanaugh allegations, focusing on the calls for impeachment, did not include the editor’s note explaining that the original story had been debunked by the authors’ own book.
                      The worst kind of scum.

Comment

Even though the put out a correction the put out another piece without the correction.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                          Even though the put out a correction the put out another piece without the correction.
                          At least they put out a correction... Unlike the lying pond scum excuse for a President who leads history in the number of lies he has told, and then fights to the end supporting his lies even when proved wrong.
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post

Are you saying that lying under oath and being a rapist are just normal parts of being a conservative?
                            No, just saying they didn't seem to care the first time so why should they care a second time around.

Wait until something might actually come of it.

Otherwise you're just providing orgasms for those deeply disturbed. Like our Kidiot.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post

At least they put out a correction... Unlike the lying pond scum excuse for a President who leads history in the number of lies he has told, and then fights to the end supporting his lies even when proved wrong.
                              No. Hillary really deleted those emails.

Comment

Working...
                              X