No announcement yet.

Brett Kavanaugh is the Very Best Judge on the Supreme Court

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I take that back. You're just a woke moron.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

An alcoholic, a rapist, and a liar walk into a bar. The bar tender asks, "What will it be, Justice Kavanaugh?"
      "How young are your waitresses?"
      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Democrats are morally right. Derp derp

Comment

As always, your generalizations just make you look stupid. We're discussing an individual.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

"People are rapists when they don't rape people. "
            - A Democrat

Comment

an anonymous democrat. How convenient. What a joke.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

THRADE SUCCESSFUL
                Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

What an amazing human being.
                  Order of the Fly

Comment

The legacy of the Trump presidency. Oh joy. The worse thing is that a lot of people will believe it. They could see pictures of him raping a woman and wouldn't care as long as he helps vote down Roe.
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

America is Great Again, Rah!
                      Order of the Fly

Comment

THIS MAN HAS NEVER EVER LIED
                        Order of the Fly

Comment

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Kavanaugh's Accuser Max Stier Is Former Clinton Lawyer, Obama Donor
                            Max Stier, the man behind a new sexual misconduct allegation against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh, was not only a former classmate of Kavanaugh’s at Yale but also a foe during the Bill Clinton impeachment trial.

Stier, 53, served on the team defending Clinton, while Kavanaugh served on Independent Counsel Kenneth Starr’s team that was investigating Clinton. As Yale Daily News put it:
                            In 1994, Kavanaugh joined the legal team, led by Kenneth Starr, that was looking into President Bill Clinton’s real estate dealings as part of the Whitewater investigation. Later that decade, Kavanaugh co-wrote the Starr Report, which established broad grounds for Clinton’s impeachment.

Those proceedings pitted Kavanaugh against a former Yale classmate, Max Stier ’87, a fellow member of Stiles College who was one of several attorneys representing Clinton during the investigation.

The Federalist’s Mollie Hemingway noted in a piece that during those proceedings Stier had “worked closely with David Kendall,” who would later defend Hillary Clinton against allegations of illegally handling classified information.

Comment

I wouldn't expect the accusation to come from a republican.

If this was a solitary incident, I'd probably be more suspicious.

But all these stories are quite old so you never know. They do however follow a trend. He was a spoiled rich kid that was pretty scummy.

But then a lot of politicians in Washington were. On both sides.
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Did Kavanaugh rape Max Stier?

Comment

Working...
                                X