No announcement yet.

Climate Change "Debate"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quit lying about climate change and then we can talk.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• https://www.climate.gov/news-feature...obal-sea-level

In 2012, at the request of the U.S. Climate Change Science Program, NOAA scientists conducted a review of the research on global sea level rise projections, and concluded that there is very high confidence (greater than 90% chance) that global mean sea level will rise at least 8 inches (0.2 meter) but no more than 6.6 feet (2.0 meters) by 2100.
      Six feet, enough for most of Miami to be permanently flooded. 8 inches enough to have floods in places that used to not have floods.

Comment

• Are you capable of honesty?

Comment

• Are you capable of reading a simple chart...
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• That would require a thinking brain. If past history is any indication, we all know that it simply does not exist with our Kidiot.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
              Are you capable of reading a simple chart...
              Thank you for admitting that you can't stop lying.

Comment

• I guess that means you can't read a simple chart.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                  Thank you for admitting that you can't stop lying.
                  Gee... you just make stuff up and lie all the time
                  But when somebody actually posts some facts, you just call them and anybody that agrees with them a liar.
                  Typical Kidiot... Maybe some day you will actually post some facts and not simply lie all the time... but I doubt it.
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post

Gee... you just make stuff up and lie all the time
                    But when somebody actually posts some facts, you just call them and anybody that agrees with them a liar.
                    Typical Kidiot... Maybe some day you will actually post some facts and not simply lie all the time... but I doubt it.
                    It isn't a fact that Miami is going under. It's a prediction. I didn't ask him for a prediction. I was just commenting that a lot of people keep lying.

Comment

• He's the epitome of the gullibility and stupidity of the majority of trumpettes.
                      At least he bring entertainment to our days.
                      He thinks he's trolling us.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Yeah... I sometimes wonder if he is just a bad troll, or if he really is a complete moron. Either way...
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• No one is that stupid in real life. Even the legitimate trumpettes I know IRL aren't that stupid.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Ming (2016): Hillary will win - FACT!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                              blah blah blah change the subject blah blah blah make stuff up blah blah blah
                              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Who did you predict?

Comment

Working...
                                X