X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
    The horror of standing against comedy.
    Ftfy

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• While everything you say is unintentionally funny, that doesn't change that it's also awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
        While everything you say is unintentionally funny, that doesn't change that it's also awful.
        I didn't say anything funny. I posted an article in The New Yorker that pretty much compared Greta to Jesus and I said it was funny. So rah lost his poop.

Comment

• Calling him a Kidiot is lossing my poop?
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Climate activists are horrible. Imagine my shock!

Comment

• Climate deniers are horrible. Imagine the Earth's shock.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                Climate deniers are horrible. Imagine the Earth's shock.

Comment

• Typical Kidiot thinking that I'll be stupid enough to click on his link.
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• It wouldn't matter because you don't get jokes

Comment

• You're such a ass all the time, it's hard to tell when you're joking. Don't worry though, I laugh at you all the time.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• They are blocking traffic, which destroys the planet. If only they were climate deniers.

Comment

• Was that another joke? I couldn't tell since it sounds like you're just being an ass.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• rah: Stop laughing at mentally ill people!

Comment

• Wow, our kidiot is claiming to be mentally ill. (wrong thread you moron)
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

Working...
                                X