Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Climate Change "Debate"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    We actually have legal authority to make the rich pay taxes unlike Mexico which is a sovereign country

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Aeson View Post

      A lot less than it would cost not to do it.
      Maybe doing nothing is a lot cheaper.

      https://www.yaleclimateconnections.o...nomy-billions/
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by giblets View Post
        We actually have legal authority to make the rich pay taxes unlike Mexico which is a sovereign country
        Doesn't mean anything.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

        Comment


        • #34
          The top 0.1% have at least $20 trillion dollars in net worth, institute a 3% wealth tax and you get $600 billion a year

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by giblets View Post
            The top 0.1% have at least $20 trillion dollars in net worth, institute a 3% wealth tax and you get $600 billion a year
            It's not happening.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

            Comment


            • #36
              Sure, just vote out the Republicans

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by giblets View Post
                Sure, just vote out the Republicans
                No
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

                Comment


                • #38
                  Sure, we'll just become a socialist nation to save 284billion.
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Become a socialist nation to save the human race from extinction

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by giblets View Post
                      Become a socialist nation to save the human race from extinction
                      No really. Stop.
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        No Republicans = California

                        Um.... No thank you
                        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          GDP per capita
                          California: $74,205
                          Oklahoma: $50,613

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            And California used to be Republican. Not anymore.
                            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                              And California used to be Republican. Not anymore.
                              Under Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger, who actually cared for the environment ... he was quite a bit to political leftr of the current federal GOP government
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

                                Under Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger, who actually cared for the environment ... he was quite a bit to political leftr of the current federal GOP government
                                He moved to the left while he was governor. He wasn't even a moderate. True RINO. And that's when California went full blue. It's mostly his fault.
                                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X