Star Trek Picard Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Trek Picard Series

Old news now but is anyone else pumped for this??

Data, 7 of 9, the Borg, Hugh (borg guy from TNG), and apparently Riker & Troi too.. all back!!

CBS region locked the trailer surprise surprise so here's an amazon international one:
    Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

CBS trailer for US (which I can't play):
    The journey is far from over. Watch the first trailer for Star Trek: Picard, starring Sir Patrick Stewart, which debuted during the Star Trek: Universe panel...

I am definitely interested.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I'm looking fwd to it
      Blah

Comment

Should be fun. But I'm not subscribing to CBS' hilariously named "All Access" channel just to get it.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Things I don't want to see:

- Holodeck episodes
          - Aliens taking over human bodies for some evil purpose, then get confused by humans emotions
          - Doppelgänger stuff, unless they find an interesting twist to do them
          - Worf needs to do another Klingon ritual
          Blah

Comment

I'm in it for Alison Pill.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post

- Holodeck episodes
              - Aliens taking over human bodies for some evil purpose, then get confused by humans emotions
              What's wrong with possession?
              Order of the Fly
              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post

- Holodeck episodes
                How about they just do it all in one episode?
                Evil Aliens take over human bodies for some evil purpose and create doppelgangers with only Worf unaffected because he's doing some Klingon ritual in the holodeck and the aliens get confused by human emotions and then their doppelgangers get killed by a kitchen sink?
                I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Take that, Orville
                  Blah

Comment

If we're talking Orville, you left out the potty jokes.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                      If we're talking Orville, you left out the potty jokes.
                      Alien Doppelgangers would also discover certain bodily functions. Until Worf kills them with a Kitchen Sink.
                      I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Much better
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Just found this trailer analysis by Trek Central. Looks like they going with post apocalypse (the controversial supernova event) Romulan's experimenting with Borg technology presumably to try and regain some lost power. Gotta love the lab sign saying 5,843 days without assimilation lol! Looks like they have control of a cube too. Considering Romulan's and Borg were my favourite villains from TNG this pleases me greatly.

Today we received the brand new Trailer for Star Trek Picard, so of course we're taking a deeper look into what is going on!US Trailer:https://www.youtube.co...

Last edited by Blake00; September 13, 2019, 09:49.

Comment

Oooooh looks like Robert Picardo, the EMH Doctor from Voyager might be in Star Trek Picard too. God this show opens up so many cool things for not just TNG fans but Voyager and DS9 fans too!

The possibility of Robert Picardo reprising his role as "The Doctor" is now quite high!Thanks to TrekkieGirls for the interview with Robert Picardo at LFCC:h...

Comment

RED ALERT! We've got another new trailer. The beard is back! The old uniforms make a cameo! 7 or 9 is doing her Ronin thing. And we introduce the most hated admiral in Star Trek history haha!

US:

People like me outside of US:

Comment

Working...
                              X