No announcement yet.

the great fight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well all those days, not a drop of alcohol. It actually is much easier than I suspected. Not relaxing or lowering the guard, just saying. Booze is overated

Comment

I have succeeded. 6 weeks without alcohol whatsoever. I am pleased. Lots of things happened. Thank you God.

Comment

The Official Video for Iron Maiden - Aces High Taken from Iron Maiden's 5th studio album Powerslave released in 1984, which featured the singles "2 Minutes...

Comment

good job, now quit the cola - its crap too

Comment

New Years got me

I made it one month sober, perfected my meditation techniques, and proved I could drink or not. So I say I did OK.
            Order of the Fly
            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

What a nice difference .. a spambot ... and I suspected it would be Kid
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I don't drink anymore period. I only drunk 3 beers on a saturday night with a friend. I can just do a "click" on the brain and it follows my instructions. Easy. The consequences are not easy. AKA clarity

Comment

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!
                  I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                  Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                  Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                    Should I read that?
                    You should always read that.
                    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by spambot View Post

So... that means I can eat Tide pods?
                      Yes, but only you.

You are special.
                      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Working...
                      X