Crime and New York City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
    anh. people said french are unhelpful. I never met anyone more helpful than the french. people say new yorkers are big city unhelpful, I spoeak the language I will get by. I'm pretty sure I'll have a good time. I'm going ALONE or I will not go at all
    Maybe the unhelpfulness of the french stems from their problems with the english language
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

do you know what's the #1 thing about visiting a foreign country? to speak the language. belgium france north africa. french. BANG. right there. england, USA english BANG right there (I hope it's along tiem since I visited an english speaking country)

Comment

proteus that's bvery true. I speak french and the french had me like their enfant gatee, their spoiled child

Comment

it's jus that the UK and the USA are so irrelevent to european affairs, I actually have to pay from my own pocket to visit them. and I will

Comment

Make sure you go to Katz's and order the Pastrami. Sure, it is a tourist trap and the sandwich costs like $25 but it is so NYC.
            Last edited by Dinner; November 20, 2018, 18:34.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

noted

Comment

Working...
              X