No announcement yet.

Crime and New York City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The rape thing was just an example. Mostly through my experiences on the streets, is the worst that will happen is you would get stripped at gunpoint, all your stuff taken, and then left there. Pistol-whipped too, thats just part of the package. And if you told the police who robbed you, you would have a hit out on your head. Never happened to me. I was the 5150 Case that screams violence to himself at night and was rumored to be lethal with a razor-knife.

And that is if you cooperate. That is what most black gangs would do to you, anyway. Not sure about MS-13. Those guys are barbarian butchers. And they are in New York.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Yes ok. But my reaction would be to tell them in a heavy accentuated voice: I'm a tourist you dumb frucks. From Greece. Freck the freck off now you mothefrecking sonof*****es mothefrecking ******* sissy fags.

Comment

ts.. I sense that might not be appropriate and fruitful.....

Comment

Unless you are strapped they will just get angry. Getting guns on the streets is like buying a doughnut at the coffee shop for these gangs.

Personally I would avoid New York unless you have a specific plan to see the sites and shops. Also I would go with a friend/partner.
          Order of the Fly

Comment

does "strapped" mean I would have a gun? I'll obviously won't. That's what I'm talking about. I wouldn't want to get caught in that sort of situation. I might repsond on "european" terms and get frecked over seriously

Comment

Yes strapped means guns, I forget my slang sometimes. I still speak in a heavy ebonic accent.

And take my second suggestion seriously. Don't just walk around randomly. Have a plan. See the sites, shops, Statue of Liberty. Plan a budget. Bring a friend or loved one. That's what my brother did and he had a wonderful time.
              Order of the Fly

Comment

I'll go to New York CIty alone. There are issues. i can go with an organized tour but if I plan it alone it would be cheaper. But seriosuly if something happens to me there being alone, then it's karma of sorts for some people

Comment

I don't give a freck

Comment

Go have a drink, or 4. The best laid plans were never laid out in one day. I would drink with you but I am still recovering from 2 days ago. My stomach is in shambles.

In fact I should try to put a little food in there now.
                    Order of the Fly

Comment

I would think a little common sense would alleviate most of the risk. Not telling locals to **** off would be one of those common sense items.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Well allegendly those loclas would have tried to rob me at gun point telling them to freck off seems pretty heroic (as far as last words go)

Comment

anyway I understand there are neighborhoods I shouldn't venture in. I accept that. My only question is where are those? That's all. pchang gave a map, seems peretty straithgfoward and rah said just ask. 15 years ago a friend from military service (all greeks go through it) at the navy went out at new york harbor. he started walking, aimlessly. a black guy told him: you keep walking down tha t street "they don't like them white bois down there". and he took a turn. darn

Comment

(as far as last words go)
                            saved for posterity.

And yes, there are a lot of kind people to help remind you. (if you're lucky to run across one)

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

anh. people said french are unhelpful. I never met anyone more helpful than the french. people say new yorkers are big city unhelpful, I spoeak the language I will get by. I'm pretty sure I'll have a good time. I'm going ALONE or I will not go at all

Comment

plus new york city is allegendly filled with greeks

Comment

Working...
                                X