Crime and New York City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crime and New York City

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2Pb...2NJJE1hodkajg- I was watching this, and I was thinking this american thinks athens is safe (it is) and he says it's a mega city and cities in america half its size are super -dangerous. I want to visit new york BY MYSELF. Becasue REASONS. However, I was thinking is it safe? can i just walk in 53 and 3rd and simply scratch my balls, go to the different neighborhhoods just walk until late at night etc? Or will I be minced meat?

just avoid the places where poor people live and you shouldn't get mugged

or if you stitch a greek flag on your backpack maybe they'll realize you don't have any money

Comment

I'm a poor person

Comment

I see you edited your last sentence in which is a great advice. what if I run into some turk americans or fyromulan americans? or anglosaxons pretending to be muslims and having adopted that religion? And they see the cross.

Comment

Can ypou tell me where the poor persons live? I guess in america that means blacks?

Comment

Advertising who you are to the world is not a good idea, as I have found out. Success is staying out of trouble, being happy and content, and being financially stable enough to enjoy life. Not to swag, brag, and bling your "character" to the world.

If your friends, relatives, partners, or yes, even Guardian Demons do not support you in such things then you are being used.
            Order of the Fly
            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

In Italy I had a greek cap of the greek military (for kicks) and was treated like a GOD. I don't want to brag in america. I just listedn to that guy and it seems crime is big in america and I think it will be like the arab countries in being careful. About who supports who, yeah that's a logn discussion

Comment

And yes I know my profile picture, sig line, and "parody type" on here, but Apolyton is fun times. I see it sort of like professional wrestling where you have larger than life characters acting over-dramatic and amplifying deep parts of their personality. As long as no harm comes of it to anyone, i say be creative!

Real life is no message board though. Treat it very seriously and take care of yourself.
                Order of the Fly

Comment

In life I do not dress like some freak out of a vampire movie with skull tatoos on my face. You would think me as a twinkish, harmless, clean-cut young man (I look young for my age.)

The Family has taught me well.
                  Order of the Fly

Comment

modesty is overated my friend. so is sobriety. we only have one life

Comment

perhaps.

I agree with you on sobriety. Slap a bottle of rum in my hand and my "schizo side" becomes dominant.
                      Order of the Fly

Comment

I have been to africa and asia. I HAVE to go to america. A freind went to new york and said it is a bigger whore house than athens. everyone is foreign (yes ironic I know ) yet, I WANT to see it. Alone. I don't care

Comment

you are from the south. rah/ming/sava from chicago. dinner/pchang etc from california. there isn't a single person from NYC here? except spambot who's humanistic principles dictate that he makes a rather rotten political statment than actually helping me

Comment

View NYC crime statistics and locations
                            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Avoid being black
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                              X