No announcement yet.

Brexit divorce deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe we see another classic "witch hunt!" defense.
    Blah

Comment

• “A defence you could run a bus through.”

“A park the bus defence.”
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Trump has just endorsed BoJo.
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• A foreign leader at best influencing, at worst colluding, in an election for the next leader of another sovereign nation? So 2016.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
            A foreign leader at best influencing, at worst colluding, in an election for the next leader of another sovereign nation? So 2016.
            Takes one to know one. Swish!
            I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
            Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
            Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• The UK is always copying the US.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                The UK is always copying the US.
                Fortunately not ... else they would have an inefficient private healthcare market, instead of universal healthcare
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• pchang
                  pchang commented
                  Editing a comment
                  After Brexit and Bojo, that might no longer be true ☹️

• First BoJo is endorsed by Trump, now BoJo is imitating Trump.
                British politician Boris Johnson, a Brexit supporter who is the current favorite to be the U.K.’s next prime minister, has stepped up his bid for support by...
                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• I've found the perfect guy for being next PM:

Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by pchang View Post
                    First BoJo is endorsed by Trump, now BoJo is imitating Trump.
                    Except, Boris will happily pay that money in the right circumstances. Unlike Trump he isn’t a conviction politician.

Comment

• What makes you think Trump has a single conviction in anything besides self aggrandizement?
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• He’s consistent in his racism, classism and sexism.

Comment

• What effect does the UK withholding a Brexit payment have on the EU?

Comment

• They lose 10% of their budget for a couple of years. Not insignificant.

As Brexit gets delayed, the £39bn is unwinding - so the U.K. is paying it. Delay until end of 2020 and half of it is gone.

Comment

• Does britain still exist or is it all in the mind of dinner?

Comment

Working...
                              X