No announcement yet.

Brexit divorce deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May's speech yesterday about the delay started - surprisingly - only after a delay of some 30 mins.
    Blah

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
      Yes, that’s true to an extent, but it’s a shame that that is said without a flinch of sarcasm or awareness of the irony that the UK has a hereditary head of state who gives assent to all laws and an unelected for life second chamber.
      She is symbolic only and has no real power to do anything. It is mostly just for a bit of pomp and ceremony.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by I AM MOBIUS View Post
        Oerdin is acting like a classic gammon: red-faced, crazed, frothing at the mouth, veins bulging - uniting the Europeans against him...

I still don't understand what's got him so deranged that even BK seems sane next to him...?

If he's trying to troll us Europeans, it's failing.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
        Indeed. If he was saying this in front of people they'd probably put him in a straight jacket.

Comment

• Dinner supports a lone monarchy against republics.
          Figures

Comment

• Dinner lives in such utter lunacy as he thinks that a brexit would "safeguard" his utopian fascist state from brown intruders. It will only make it more "vulnerable". Luckily it seems there will be no brexit and seeing as nazi germany is also kaput I fear he'll need to turn to his own country to find the fascism he craves, as well as obsolete and primitive economic models.

About non democratic processes? Two words: american elections.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post

She is symbolic only and has no real power to do anything. It is mostly just for a bit of pomp and ceremony.
              Ok, so it’s ok to be undemocractic provided you don’t think it important.

And you completely ignored the House of Lords issue.

How do you feel about the executive being drawn exclusively from the legislative?

The E.U. has an elected parliament - a council of elected ministers - term appointed commissioners chosen by elected governments. To say it is undemocratic is to ignore basic facts. It can however benefit from improvement, just like all other democracies.
              One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Don't dazzle Oerdin with facts, he's at least as oblivious to them as Trump!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

"Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin View Post

Ok, so it’s ok to be undemocractic provided you don’t think it important.

And you completely ignored the House of Lords issue.

How do you feel about the executive being drawn exclusively from the legislative?

The E.U. has an elected parliament - a council of elected ministers - term appointed commissioners chosen by elected governments. To say it is undemocratic is to ignore basic facts. It can however benefit from improvement, just like all other democracies.
                  The EU Parliament has no power. All the meaningful decisions are made by the unelected European Commission; ergo it is non-Democratic. Fact!
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

The EU Parliament has no power. All the meaningful decisions are made by the unelected European Commission; ergo it is non-Democratic. Fact!
                    No power?
                    The EU parliemtn is responsible for the reason I will go to a protestr march on saturday:
                    Copyright law article 13:
                    Article 13 of the EU's new copyright directive has sparked huge controversy online, with YouTube campaigning strongly against the proposal. We explain why

It was all drafted EU parliementarians who combine cluelessness about IT with being in the pocket of major publishing companies.
                    (and may bring masses of problems to all forums who have members from the EU)

But you know what?
                    While it still is unsure if this becomes law (there is a final vote in the end of the month and it may be that the parliamentarians may be impressed enoiugh by the EU wide protest marches and decide against it), one thing is sure:
                    In may there are EU wide elections ... and one can be sure thatr most of the german CDU EU parliamentarians who are responsible for this mess, won't get reelected
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Bull****. May pass as an alternative fact though, these are all the rage now.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe..._and_functions

And of course, you completely ignored the council.

Blah

Comment

• To make bebro use a swear word you really need to be a dinner

Comment

• hunderends of thousands marched against brexit.

ok you made a mistake but democracy rectified it

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• I understand. Dinner is like a herpes labialis. Noone wants that

Comment

• "old white men voting in non Presidential year elections ruin everything

Have you checked demographics on life expectancy?

"I'm a healthy male senior.
                              "Dating is easier.
                              "It gets better
                              "I work in assisted living

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Theresa May might have finally used up all her lives.
                                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
                                X