Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your President is a *****!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

"Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

It's his bone spurs ... they always hurt too much, when it rains.

The only activity that is allowed to him in such a weather is golfing
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

We're aware.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Donnie seems to be absolutely pissed off.
        Not only didn't the talks with the european leader go as Donnie expectedd, but he also doesn't receive FoxNews with the Hotels TV ... only CNN

https://twitter.com/mattyhoyeCNN/sta...73431294423040
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
          Uncle Sparky commented
          Editing a comment
          The real reason he's hiding in his room is Macron hurt his feelings... I bet Donnie will pull out of NATO... or try.

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
        It's his bone spurs ... they always hurt too much, when it rains.

The only activity that is allowed to him in such a weather is golfing
        He only has bone spurs when there wars to go to.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Oh look... Canada's Prime Minister standing in the rain praising the troops... Is there a picture of Trump 'taking a knee'?

There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Nicholas Soames, the grandson of Winston Churchill, also is disgusted about the lack of respect that Cadet Bone Spurs showed to the fallen US soldiers:
          They died with their face to the foe and that pathetic inadequate @realDonaldTrump couldn’t even defy the weather to pay his respects to The Fallen #hesnotfittorepresenthisgreatcountry

Comment

He is now free to relax in the French capital this afternoon and has instead dispatched another member of his team to pay tribute.
            LOL

Comment

Kremlin agent Trump has been reseated in last minute for the official dinner ... away from Putin and next to Macron.

https://twitter.com/JuliaDavisNews/s...28158083039232

Seems like the flirting between Trump and Putin became too embarrassing

Comment

After the ceremonies today, a peace forum took place where world leaders spoke eloquently against xenophobia and nationalism, and in favour of world press freedom. Even Putin was there. Trump, who realized he wasn't the center of attention, did not attend.
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Perhaps he also realized that, due to a lack of his own abilities, he wouldn't fit into a circle where people speak eloquently.
                  Especially if they speak against topics he himself stands for ... i.e. xenophobia and nationalism

Comment

Fake news! Nationalists are the BEST. They won WWI and freed the slaves. Also, stop the senseless hate against Xena warrior princess. One of the best ALL TIME warrior princesses #endXenaPhobia

Comment

Alternative thread title: My butthurt
                      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                        Perhaps he also realized that, due to a lack of his own abilities, he wouldn't fit into a circle where people speak eloquently.
                        Especially if they speak against topics he himself stands for ... i.e. xenophobia and nationalism

Just wait until the next terror attack. Eurocucks always have a bad memory. Always acting like condescending forgetful idiots. It's actually comedy.
                        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Funny how each time you worship a ***** you get *****slapped.
                          "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Working...
                          X