Your President is a *****!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Just wait until the next terror attack. Eurocucks always have a bad memory. Always acting like condescending forgetful idiots. It's actually comedy.
    You know what's "comedy"?
    That the last terror attack in Australia (Friday, Melbourne, 1 death) had less deaths than the last US-mass shooting (Wednesday, California, 12 deaths)
    Actually this mass shooting also took more lives than the terror attack in London 2017 (where just 8 people died)

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...rrorist-attack

(well, actually it is rather sad ... but hey ... thoughts and prayers always work, don't they? Better than strict gun laws )
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

You know what's "comedy"?
      That the last terror attack in Australia (Friday, Melbourne, 1 death) had less deaths than the last US-mass shooting (Wednesday, California, 12 deaths)
      Actually this mass shooting also took more lives than the terror attack in London 2017 (where just 8 people died)

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...rrorist-attack

(well, actually it is rather sad ... but hey ... thoughts and prayers always work, don't they? Better than strict gun laws )
      Which has NOTHING to do with Eurocucks claiming to be patriotic.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Which has NOTHING to do with Eurocucks claiming to be patriotic.
        We are ... we just aren't nationalistic ... that`s something we leave to white supremacists and other people of the right wing like Donald Trump
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Nationalism just means patriotism.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
            Macron made a fine differentiation between those 2
            With Nationalism meaning basically Trumps "America First" ... i.e. elevating your own country over all others and desiring that your country dominates all ... whereas Patriotism is a more sane for your fatherland

Comment

We are ... we just aren't nationalistic ... that`s something we leave to white supremacists and other people of the right wing like Donald Trump
              No you aren't. You aren't because you think it's treason (bad).

Comment

Macron made a fine differentiation between those 2
                With Nationalism meaning basically Trumps "America First" ... i.e. elevating your own country over all others and desiring that your country dominates all ... whereas Patriotism is a more sane for your fatherland
                So he doesn't put France first. You call that patriotic?

Comment

It's an insult to victims of war to make distinctions between nationalism and patriotism.

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

No.

Blah

Comment

Nationalism is loyalty to an imaginary group of people defined by some common characteristic, patriotism is love of the land where you where you spent your childhood and the community that nurtured you.

Comment

• Berzerker
                        Berzerker commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I'm sure plenty of traitors loved their childhood communities

So what you're saying is that nationalism is for ****wits

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

"Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post

No.
                        I disagree. I also suspect the reason you are saying such nonsense is because of decades of lies and propaganda out of the EU whose main goal is to destroy the nation state so it can replace it (it never will btw) so naturally they lie, slander, and malign nation states and patriotism. The EU truly is a fispicable organization, autocratic, anti-Democratic, and without even the rule of law. Instead some people/countries are held to one standard while others are held to a different stricter standard. Hell, even its courts are infested with bias and politically motivated hackery devoid of any and all legitimacy.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Yes. Europeans are the biggest enemy of the nation-state.

Comment

My butthurt
                            Don't think that hard
                            Blah

Comment

I disagree.
                              Fine.

I also suspect the reason you are saying such nonsense is because of decades of lies and propaganda out of the EU
                              Thanks for sharing. Not that it is relevant for me though.

Blah

Comment

Working...
                              X