Your President is a *****!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dinner View Post

It is obviously very relevant to you as you are the one repeating the lies and nonsense. Like the weak little German you are you have been trained to hate yourself, your nation, and trained to never be patriotic. It is pathetic and you should stop doing it.
    Noone is impressed by that kind of schoolyard crap.
    Blah

Comment

Nationalism is loyalty to an imaginary group of people defined by some common characteristic, patriotism is love of the land where you where you spent your childhood and the community that nurtured you. ..... tat qas a very bull**** explanation

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
        Nationalism is loyalty to an imaginary group of people defined by some common characteristic, patriotism is love of the land where you where you spent your childhood and the community that nurtured you. ..... tat qas a very bull**** explanation
        According to Bebro's logic alliances are based on loyalties to imaginary nations, which are imaginary.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro

Noone is impressed by that kind of schoolyard crap.
          Being prone to schoolyard is one of the many reasons why nationalism is such a cancer on this planet.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

"Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

people are against ethno-populist parties and I agree. Right wing populism is dangerous. I only take exception to the "populist". Sometimes it is used to denigrade the fact that what this party is saying it's actually not only popular but also majority wanted. But anyway. Being right or left is critical in what goes on in the populist arena. Globalism has made some victims and there are reactions rising all over the world. These reactions manifest themselves with parties that are "out of the pilitical status quo" rising up and taking power. The era of the outsider, since the insider just can't fix it. And people are wary of ethno-populists parties and I agree and I join them However, they point out that populism carries with it autoritatism. Again, true. But there should be also a category of fascist liberalism. Dinner's case. A group of people, usually in the minority, that prophesize that they talk from the POV of logic, common sense, love for the market and extreme nationalism/ totalitarianism. Liberalism is downgraded to just one mode of doing things, restrictive counter productive and unacceptable. But ALSO nationalistic. So next to "ethno-populists" one should also place the "nationalists/liberals" or some such.

Comment

The elitists are allied with the globalists if they are not in fact the same. Populism rises in opposition to both. It is opposition to those, and that's why populist movements claim national identity. Dinner wants to be both, a globalist/elitist, and a Nationalist. But he makes arguments that I agree with.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious
                The elitists are allied with the globalists if they are not in fact the same. Populism rises in opposition to both. It is opposition to those, and that's why populist movements claim national identity. Dinner wants to be both, a globalist/elitist, and a Nationalist. But he makes arguments that I agree with.
                You ****ing brainwashed simpleton ******** for swallowing that conspiracy theorist bull**** - so you're supporting the very mega rich ****s that want to **** you over! Good job you moron...

"Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                  Oerdin is just a good old fashioned imperialist.

Comment

Originally posted by I AM MOBIUS View Post
                    You ****ing brainwashed simpleton ******** for swallowing that conspiracy theorist bull**** - so you're supporting the very mega rich ****s that want to **** you over! Good job you moron...

I'm brainwashed because I don't listen to the elitists that think they know how to run my life? Damn you are a stupid boy.

Comment

free trade is a good thing

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                        free trade is a good thing
                        We would have been better off protecting our industry and communities from the devastation of globalism. We sure made China great though. Hope they don't get aggressive. Then what will you say about free trade?

Comment

Kid is driven by fear of competition. He wants being born in his lines to mean he wins automatically without needing to try. It's vestiges of his commie past still showing through.

Comment

Kid would want his electronics (like cellphones) to be of a worse quality and more expensive than he has today
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                              Kid is driven by fear of competition. He wants being born in his lines to mean he wins automatically without needing to try. It's vestiges of his commie past still showing through.
                              No. I just like American communities. I don't care about competition. That's a stupid thing to care about.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

I'm talking about Macron's insulting speech. That's news here. Did you hear about that?

I know you were talking about WWI, but these days people don't make proper distintion.
                                You say that people don't make a proper distinction, but instead of clarifying, you decide to run with it? that makes no sense.
                                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Working...
                                X