No announcement yet.

Which movies or shows are you watching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched the 1st two episodes of Star Tek Picard (2nd season). But they only drip in the rest at one ep/week, so I'll wait until the season is full.
    Blah

Comment

• Jack Reacher, Amazon version. Much more satisfying to have a physically large Jack Reacher.
      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Upload (2nd Season) ... on Amazon Prime
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• "Fanaticism is to superstition what delirium is to fever and fury to anger." -Voltaire

Comment

• 007 die nuthur day

Comment

• Watched a bit of the LOTR thing, season 2. Feels a bit more "big" and tense and epic than S1, but still some stuff seems silly. The Númenor/​intrigue stuff is still rather weak IMO. And why do some elves not realize who Sauron is??? Should have read LOTR, hehe.

Otoh it sure looks beautiful.
              Blah

Comment

• The Chosen
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I need to get back into that. I and my wife watched the first couple, then I went to do other things and she watched way more (the usual). I rarely watch by myself, but I think it would be worth doing.

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• I've watched the first 3 seasons.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Sopranos (for the first time.) I just started too.
                      Order of the Fly
                      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Starring Doron Ben-David (Fauda) and Maya LandsmanPremieres June 21 Exclusively on ChaiFlicks, the Jewish streaming platform.WINNER - Best Drama Series | Bes...

free on our amaing state channel

Comment

• trainig day
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                          X