Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what???? 3 episodes???? I only found one

Comment

• A reminder for a pathetic gay Germans.

Comment

• You gay transgedenders are a disgrace of your beast Nazi grandfathers!

They were the most evil thing on Earth ever! But still - warriors!!!

You are - nothing, but ******s!

Comment

• We despise you even more than we despise Americans, because you have became their whores!

You, Germans are f*cking NOTHING for us!

NOTHING! A WHORE without a self opinion!

Comment

• Because you were strong and proud once, but now - you are a c*ck suckers!

And that is painful to see the process of rape of once being Great.

You have became a whore of a whore, who doesn't even know what is it - when lions fights with lions!

Thus makes you a DOUBLE WHORE, Deutchland!!

A Double f*cking cowardice whore!!!
            Last edited by Serb; December 18, 2020, 16:37.

Comment

• Aber wenn Sie noch EINMAL auf uns, Hundinnen schnappen-wir werden Sie fur IMMER zerstoren!!!

Bear that in mind!!!

Comment

• ONCE AND FOREVER!!!

Despite Dostoevsky and all our human loving Russian souls!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                  what???? 3 episodes???? I only found one
                  Maybe different release schedules depending on the country.
                  Here in gemany we got 3 episodes at once rerleased last wednesday (and AFAIK it will continue this way on the coming wednesdays).

Maybe Amazon thinks you perople in greece have more patience and don't like binge watching as much as the germans
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• The documentary about the history of time travel was a fun diversion.

One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Maybe different release schedules depending on the country.
                      Here in gemany we got 3 episodes at once rerleased last wednesday (and AFAIK it will continue this way on the coming wednesdays).

Maybe Amazon thinks you perople in greece have more patience and don't like binge watching as much as the germans
                      well I did find the rest two of them so dank u wel (it's dutch, maybe it's the same in german? )

and let's just say that amazon is A way of watching these episodes, not THE way...

Comment

• Dauphin
                        Dauphin commented
                        Editing a comment
                        'Dank u wel' sounds like drunk Yoda English for 'well, thank you'

• N35t0r
                        N35t0r commented
                        Editing a comment
                        It's vielen dank

• english and dutch are germanic languages so bow down to master

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                        Uncle Sparky commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Indo-European.

मेरा नाम स्पार्कजी है

• From what I read we may get a 6th season of The Expanse, but then it's over.
                      Blah

Comment

• Rewatch of 8mm was fun
                        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Originally posted by BeBro View Post
                          From what I read we may get a 6th season of The Expanse, but then it's over.
                          Risk of GoT?

JM
                          Jon Miller-
                          I AM.CANADIAN
                          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Let's hope Expanse's final season (if those reps are true) will be better, esp. not leave that "rushed" impression of late GoT.
                            Blah

Comment

Working...
                            X