No announcement yet.

The Mueller Investigation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Giuliani meaningfully acting as his lawyer? Or just as a PR ambassador who gets wheeled out because he’s good at muddying the water and making a serious issue look like a farce? I.e is there someone else calling the shots and signing off the work on trumps defence?
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• pchang
      pchang commented
      Editing a comment
      It seems pretty clear that Giuliani is primarily responsible for PR and he is being trotted out to muddy the waters. It is not clear what their real legal strategy is or who is formulating it. Maybe Giuliani is contributing behind the scenes there as well. We may never know.

• Dinner
      Dinner commented
      Editing a comment
      He is a PR ambassador and nothing more. None of the serious lawyers will let him touch any of the real legal work so his job is just to go on all the TV shows and babble pro-Trump nonsense.

• I’m reminded of this guy. If it were white he’d be Trumps press secretary by now.

One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• Proteus_MST
      Proteus_MST commented
      Editing a comment
      Aye, seems like everyone working for Trump is finally forced to become some kind of Baghdad Bob-Light

• Mueller has delivered his report to AG Barr.
    **** is about to get real.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• no further indictments - nothingburger?

the real stuff will come from the SDNY, I think they're going after his banking shenanigans and the Mueller investigation was more limited in scope. But no obstruction charges or perjury for his kid?

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
        Mueller has delivered his report to AG Barr.
        **** is about to get real.
        Remember, Trump hand selected Barr to bury the report and its findings.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
          no further indictments - nothingburger?

the real stuff will come from the SDNY, I think they're going after his banking shenanigans and the Mueller investigation was more limited in scope. But no obstruction charges or perjury for his kid?
          Mueller always stood by DOJ policy that you can't indict the president. I assume that the obstruction was clear (it was done clearly in front of everyone, what investigation was needed?).

I am a bit surprised about the lack of charges for the kid, but maybe due to Trump's statements he decided to not indict the kid either.

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Wasn't there the possibility of sealed indictments ... which only would be opened after the PotUS leaves office?
            Perhaps something of this kind was done?
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• I hope Mueller doesn't get soft on witches in his old days...
              Blah

Comment

• This is Mueller's legacy. I expect he was quite thorough.

People have no patience, and the new cycle demands content. All this hand-wringing about what's "missing" from a report that no one has seen is just filler.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I could say well well well.... but that would be like smacking a little kid. I do like it. I think others need to be given the same attention.

Comment

• Apropos kid ... he hasn't appeared for quite some time, although his forum ban must have run its course by now.
                    Seems like he has grown bored of us

'
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Redacted report has finally been released. Trump administration are a bunch of lying liars who lie.
                      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Trump is such a weak leader that his subordinates ignore his orders. He's a beta cuck President.
                        Had Trump been left to his own devices, the findings in special counsel Robert Mueller’s report released Thursday would have likely been far more harmful.
                        John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by pchang View Post
                          Redacted report has finally been released. Trump administration are a bunch of lying liars who lie.
                          And they won't face any consequences whatsoever.

Comment

• now Barr can investigate the investigation

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                              Uncle Sparky commented
                              Editing a comment
                              They need to find out about the oranges. Trump wants the oranges investigated. Are they Mandarin?
                          Working...
                          X