The Mueller Investigation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hilary is hideous.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

One of Roger Stone's people is seeking a plea deal to testify against Stone. Stone was the Trump campaign's head contact with Wikileaks and Russian military intelligence during the campaign.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

We’ll see if Omerta is alive and well in the Republican Party.
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I want Mueller to investigate Hillary's campaign too, she was buying dirt on Trump from Russian nationals - thats worse than what Trump did from what I can see.

Comment

• Kidlicious
            Kidlicious commented
            Editing a comment
            Investigation is ongoing.

• Uncle Sparky
            Uncle Sparky commented
            Editing a comment
            Obviously not a lot, or they would have laid charges. Do you really think the Republican controlled congress would bury the results to protect Clinton? Or might Trump know collusion didn't take place, but lie about it for applause like he does with everything else?

• Proteus_MST
            Proteus_MST commented
            Editing a comment
            Well, he (like Trump) also believed that an investigation that was started by a republican AG, was overseen by a republican deputy AG and is led by a republican former FBI director is a witch hunt by democrats

I am convinced that Roger Stone is a wimp compared to G. Gordon Liddy.
          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Corsi said he will reject plea deal.

Report is coming out. It will be a political hit. No crime was even investigated, fishing.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

In advance of sentencing, Mueller says Manafort's post-agreement lying to the FBI invalidates his plea deal. His office says it will "file a detailed sentencing submission to the Probation Department and the Court in advance of sentencing that sets forth the nature of the defendant’s crimes and lies, including those after signing the plea agreement herein."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mue...ince-plea-deal
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Gee, lying can be a crime in the US? What about daily 'alternate facts'? They are allowed, right?
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Only if you're part of the current administration.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                    Gee, lying can be a crime in the US? What about daily 'alternate facts'? They are allowed, right?
                    Only lying under oath.
                    That is why Donnie and his attorneys try everything to prevent an interview of Donnie by Mueller.

Lying to your citizens is totally allowed ... even more so, lying in election campaigns
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Mueller, baby. MUELLER.
                      Order of the Fly
                      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...ngs/index.html

Juicy stuff. We have Manafort meeting several times with Julian Assange in the run up to Wikileaks acting as a front for Russian Military Intelligence to help Donald Trump in the 2016 US election. Manafort lied to Mueller and denied the meetings happened thus why he has now lost his plea deal and will likely now die in prison.

So in addition to Roger Stone we know have Trump's then campaign manager meeting with the President of Ecuador and getting personal permission to visit Assange in the Ecuador embassy in London (something Trump and Co have always lied about and denied). This is rookie **** because you just know British Intelligence is monitoring who is going in and out of that embassy.

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
                          I am convinced that Roger Stone is a wimp compared to G. Gordon Liddy.
                          He talks a tough game but he and his buddies will squeal at the end. I also expect Mueller to make an example of Manafort to show what happens when someone makes a cooperation agreement then lies and withholds information.

Comment

As he slammed the special counsel, Trump echoed the attacks against the investigation recently launched by right-wing conspiracy theorist Jerome Corsi, who claimed a day earlier that he has rejected a plea deal offered by Mueller. 

Trump is too stupid to keep his mouth shut and is making Mueller's obstruction case for him. He has his stooge Whitaker feeding him inside information illegally and he his bragging about it in public. As we know from Watergate when Nixon also installed a stooge and got him to feed Nixon inside information... This is an established crime under law.

Comment

"Word is (Julian Assange) plans 2 more dumps...Impact planned to be very damaging," Jerome Corsi said in email to Stone, say draft court documents.

Stone and Corsi are now pretty much cooked gooses as they were dumb enough to discuss their conspiracies via email and text message. Now days, Trump officials plot their conspiracies and cover ups via encrypted apps or in person just to avoid this problem of getting caught red handed. Kind of like the mob or drug cartels.

That is totally what innocent people do.

Comment

Working...
                              X