Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Felch View Post

He's making Mexico pay for a wall?
    That's one he hasn't kept. He doesn't seem to be trying to put pressure on Mexico. Maybe it's because they have an election coming up.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Maybe because it will never happen. Thus the tariffs.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Wezil I am still waiting for those supposed racism examples. Come on, dig deep, or admit it is an empty snarl word and the real problem is you not being able to logically respond to other people's arguments.. Are you confusing a desire for people to immigrate legally instead of illegally to be "racist"? If so then you're both a fool and a liar but let's see where you want to take your canard.

I have noticed a new more combative tone you have taken with several posters in several threads lately. Is everything ok on the home front? It kind of feels like displaced anger, dude.
        Last edited by Dinner; June 25, 2018, 23:04.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
          Maybe because it will never happen. Thus the tariffs.
          I think that was more hyperbole than an actual promise, even if he promised. But why no tariffs on Mexico? Idk

Comment

And the better/cheaper health plan for all. "more hyperbole than an actual promise"
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Seems like everything Trump says is hyperbole.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
                There are still 2300 children being kept in concentration camps or in foster care. And the administration has no plans about how to reunite those kids with their parents.

I didn't realize there was a protest in my neighborhood but I will be going to a protest next week.

There is nothing clearer that this administration has done that deserves the name Nazi then removing kids from their parents (including kids younger than 1) who asked for asylum or who tried to cross the border illegally.

JM
                Actually I'm wondering something, if a child's parents get deported do they not have the option to take their children with them?

Comment

Originally posted by spambot View Post

Actually I'm wondering something, if a child's parents get deported do they not have the option to take their children with them?
                  Not to mention all the children that enter the US illegally without their parents or any other guardians.....
                  I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                  Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                  Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Well there are a lot of problems thanks to government incompetence. The children are sent to foster homes, and the foster parents don't want the children to be deported, even to be with their family.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                      -Jrabbit commented
                      Editing a comment
                      So basically, kidnapping.

This seems relevant
                    Tips For Staying Civil While Debating Child Prisons

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
                      1) Call it a concentration camp. Then call it a prison. But don't call it a place where children are babysat until something can be done with them.

2) Accuse whoever calls you a stupid twit a child abuser.

3) Don't do it when Obama is president.

Comment

Originally posted by spambot View Post

They, no doubt, would.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

The parents only have the option to take their children with them if they can be reunited with their children prior to their deportation. Due to deliberate shortfalls in the logistics of the system, this condition is often unmet.
                          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
                            The parents only have the option to take their children with them if they can be reunited with their children prior to their deportation. Due to deliberate shortfalls in the logistics of the system, this condition is often unmet.
                            Says who?

Comment

Reality, meet Kidiot. Kidiot, meet Reality.
                              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
                              X