Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inspector General will declare that DoJ and FBI broke the law in Clinton Email investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inspector General will declare that DoJ and FBI broke the law in Clinton Email investigation

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ource=facebook

A new report suggests an imminent Inspector General (IG) report may rule that FBI and Justice Department officials broke the law in their handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation.

Investigative reporter Paul Sperry said Thursday that Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz has “found ‘reasonable grounds’ for believing there has been a violation of federal criminal law in the FBI/DOJ’s handling of the Clinton investigation/s,” adding that the top watchdog official has “referred his findings of potential criminal misconduct to Huber for possible criminal prosecution.”

In response to growing calls for a second special counsel to probe the Clinton email probe, along with FISA abuses that took place during the 2016 election, Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced in March the appointment of Utah’s top federal prosecutor, John Huber, to probe potential wrongdoing.
    Last edited by Kidlicious; May 17, 2018, 18:38.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

That's what I mean, TDS.

Comment

let the chips fall where they may

Comment

I knew it! I just knew that they would bring up her emails! What's next? Another Investigation into Banghazi?
          But...If Sessions and Horowitz want to make themselves look stupid, i say let 'em. As long as tyhis doesn't put Hillary back in the spotlight, i hate hearing about Twoface*; At least The Joker** is entertaining, Twoface is just annoying.
          *Twoface=Hillary
          **The Joker=Trump
          On a different not, how many politicians can we assign to batman villans? Who would be The Penguin, the Riddler, Scarecrow or Catwoman?
          Would Bannon make a good Penguin?
          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

If the government gets cleaned up I'll be very happy. Hilary should be in prison, but idk if she can still be prosecuted.

Comment

Why stop with Hillary, most politicians in both parties should be in prison and the Democrat and Republican parties disbanded and rebuilt from scratch with people who have never had any ties to either parties. Until that happens, the US government will never function as anything other than a criminal-comedy show.
              I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
              Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
              Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Berzerker
                Berzerker commented
                Editing a comment
                well you're just a closet Republican

• Aeson
                Aeson commented
                Editing a comment
                You're right, except the "rebuilt" part.

• Proteus_MST
                Proteus_MST commented
                Editing a comment
                Last edited by Proteus_MST; May 17, 2018, 21:59. Reason: Made it into a posting

Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
              Why stop with Hillary, most politicians in both parties should be in prison and the Democrat and Republican parties disbanded and rebuilt from scratch with people who have never had any ties to either parties. Until that happens, the US government will never function as anything other than a criminal-comedy show.
              You're right. It's really bad. There is a lot of corruption, Republicans too.

Comment

Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
                Even better:
                Introduce a factual multi party system after disbanding GOP and Dems.
                One in which people are not throwing their vote away when choosing a 3rd or 4rth party (that may represent them better than the 1st and 2nd party do).
                It is a pity that the factual 2 party system is so ingrained into the minds of the average american, that he doesn't even consider voting for anotgher party, if choosing between the Dems and the GOP is a choice between a rock and a hard place
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Wondering what Kid did in his absence. Maybe binge-watching all Buffy episodes?
                  Blah

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro View Post
                    Wondering what Kid did in his absence. Maybe binge-watching all Buffy episodes?

Comment

Stefan Halper has been outed by multiple media sources as the Spy that Obama's FBI placed into the Trump campaign.

Comment

There is no "Obamas FBI", "Trumps FBI" or "Bushs FBI" ... the FBI is independent as it should be (despite Trump wishing it were otherwise)
                        If it were "Obamas FBI" I am sure you wouldn't have had Comey (a republican btw., who already served under Bush jr.) telling the public, just a few days before the election, that he is reopening the investigation on Hillarys eMails. Something that, very likely, ws a cofactor in getting Trump elected
                        Last edited by Proteus_MST; May 20, 2018, 05:37.
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

It says "may", I don't know why you wrote "will"

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                            There is no "Obamas FBI", "Trumps FBI" or "Bushs FBI" ... the FBI is independent as it should be (despite Trump wishing it were otherwise)
                            If it were "Obamas FBI" I am sure you wouldn't have had Comey (a republican btw., who already served under Bush jr.) telling the public, just a few days before the election, that he is reopening the investigation on Hillarys eMails. Something that, very likely, ws a cofactor in getting Trump elected
                            That's your opinion.

Comment

Working...
                            X