Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inspector General will declare that DoJ and FBI broke the law in Clinton Email investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    WSJ asking why Obama doesn't say anything about his FBI planting an informant into the Trump campaign.
    Could you please link to the WSJ article where this is written?
    (if it actually is an article and not an opinion piece)
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

President Trump seems to roughly retweet ex Secret Service member Dan Bongino

“John Brennan is panicking. He has disgraced himself, he has disgraced the Country, he has disgraced the entire Intelligence Community. He is the one man who is largely responsible for the destruction of American’s faith in the Intelligence Community and in some people at the....
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Obviously it is op-ed. Why would a regular article suggest that it's time for Obama to explain this?

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

https://www.wsj.com/articles/where-i...ama-1526674870

Obviously it is op-ed. Why would a regular article suggest that it's time for Obama to explain this?
          True.
          Thanks for linking.
          Too bad that they hide the full op-ed behind a subscriber paywall
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

True.
            Thanks for linking.
            Too bad that they hide the full op-ed behind a subscriber paywall
            Oh. I read the whole thing on Facebook. Strange.

Comment

Another day and Brietbart, the world's most trustworthy "news source" has yet again not proven to be true. Maybe we just haven't waited long enough.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

They did not "plant" an informant in the Trump campaign. There is absolutely no evidence for this and it is just disinformation from a criminal upset that law enforcement has caught him. There was a long time CIA informant and retired university professor who monitored Russian agents and who spoke with three Trump cronies due to the fact that they kept meeting with Russian GRU and FSB agents (this is the job of western counter intelligence agencies after all) but that is very different from "planting" someone. It means they kept monitoring Russian agents and, sadly, Trump cronies kept show up with Russian military intelligence agents.

So you can see the lies and disinformation the Trumpanzees are engaging in. They know it is criminal behavior so they invent lies and propaganda. Kid personifies this. He is just another useful idiot repeating lies.

Comment

Comment

Clapper is now saying that the informant wasn't planted because of the campaign, but because of Russia. That is obviously not going to work, but it is very suspicious. Wondering how long people like Dinner can keep their head in the sand.

Comment

IG can't interview those no longer in the dept so expect a special counsel

Comment

Trump's lawyer on TV last Friday:

Asked by Chris Cuomo in a CNN interview on Friday about an informant, Giuliani struggled. “I don’t know for sure, nor does the president, if there really was one,” he said. “For a long time we’ve been told there was some kind of infiltration. At one time, the president thought it was a wiretap.”

A great article by Bloomberg BTW. Essentially, there is absolutely no evidence for this conspiracy theory. It is just another Republican conspiracy theory designed to undermine law enforcement, to distract the public with lies, and try to find out what law enforcement knows so Trumps team can try to counter it.

You'd have to be as dumb as Kidicious to believe any of Trump's conspiracy nonsense. Basically, Trump is angry he got caught breaking the law and now he is trying figure out how he can get away with his crimes. That is it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                          Basically, Trump is angry he got caught breaking the law and now he is trying figure out how he can get away with his crimes. That is it.
                          So Trumps basically doing what he always does. It's always worked for him before, why wouldn't it work now? If it doesn't go away, expect him to start a fire elsewhere and go "Oh, Look over there! Distraction!"
                          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

And expect Kid to say 'where'
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Meanwhile.......Somewhere in Trumpland.
                              Report: All The Other Races Coming To Take Your Stuff
                              I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                              Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                              Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                                And expect Kid to say 'where'
                                Don't forget that it wasn't long ago Dinner was calling anyone who didn't believe in the coming stagflation stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X