Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inspector General will declare that DoJ and FBI broke the law in Clinton Email investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two people in the FBI have been fired I should have said. More should have been fired already.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

One person has already been fired. One person is a pathological liar and lied under oath to Congress. You will be proven wrong but I imagine that you suffer from the inability to see reality clearly.
      Being a pathological liar doesn't seem to be a big thing in the USA ... you can even become PotUS if you are one
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

How does an Illegal immigrant look?

Or more exactly:
        What is the different in looks from a hispanic who is an illegal immigrant and a hispanic who is not an illegal immigrant?
        Hispanic (Latino) person is very much like any other American. They usually have ID for one. Illegal immigrants work at certain jobs where they can. They don't speak English. They can't answer questions that Americans can answer etc....

Comment

Hispanic (Latino) person is very much like any other American. They usually have ID for one. Illegal immigrants work at certain jobs where they can. They don't speak English. They can't answer questions that Americans can answer etc....
          Seems like english proficiency is a rather bad indicator for legal immigration status.
          Especially among legal residents who are native hispanic and asian language speakers there seems to be a huge percentage of people who only have limited grasp of the english language.

See here:
          Although the number of U.S. residents who speak a language other than English has grown in recent decades, the share of those who are Limited English Proficient (LEP) has fallen: 40 percent in 2015, compared to 44 percent in 1980—even as immigration rose rapidly. This article examines growing linguistic diversity in the country and sketches a profile of the LEP population, including size, location, and socioeconomic characteristics.

(LEP = Limited english proficiency ... I guess this can be as extreme as being justr rudimentary or non existant english proficiency)

Probably the fact that the USA have no official language contributes to this
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Oh BS. There is a high likelihood of being Illegal if you can't speak English.

Comment

Oh BS. There is a high likelihood of being Illegal if you can't speak English.
              Well, so you would stop every Latino who spoke spanish and detain him for almost an hour until s/he can prove he is no illegal?
              Because it seems like this is the newest "strategy" of border control agents:
              https://www.vox.com/2018/5/21/173764...panish-montana

America what has become of you
              Last edited by Proteus_MST; May 21, 2018, 17:28.

Comment

So put down "sight, sound, and sequence of time" for concepts Kid clearly doesn't understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                  So put down "sight, sound, and sequence of time" for concepts Kid clearly doesn't understand.
                  Just because I didn't describe what an illegal looks like doesn't mean that La Migra doesn't know. They are experienced professionals.

Comment

Just because I didn't describe what an illegal looks like doesn't mean that La Migra doesn't know. They are experienced professionals.
                    Seems like rather not, considering the article I linked,
                    where a border control agent detained 2 american citizens of hispanic heritage für 1 hour, just because they talked in spanish

That's like in criminology classes, where students get shown several pictures and are asked to separate mass murderers from normal people just from pictures alone.
                    Noone gets it right, because you cannot just visually identify someone who will one day become a mass murderer
                    Last edited by Proteus_MST; May 21, 2018, 19:01.

Comment

Being a pathological liar doesn't seem to be a big thing in the USA ... you can even become PotUS if you are one
                      It took 30 years but after Reagan killed the fairness doctrine in broadcast media the right wing immediately set up their explicit propaganda networks which do nothing but spew politically motivated spin and lies 24/7. Little things like facts and reality stopped mattering to people stuck in that degenerate humble and the end result is brainwashed, fact free, idiots like Kid. They are usually completely misinformed and just spew untrue garbage constantly (like the belief that some how Trump has reduced the deficit instead of created record deficits, that tax cuts for corporations and billionaires pay for themselves instead of just result in stock buybacks, that climate science is a hoax, and that we Republicans commit crimes it is law enforcement who is wrong instead of the criminals).

Once you are unmoored from facts and reality no nonsense is too far out there.
                      Last edited by Dinner; May 21, 2018, 19:26.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Well, so you would stop every Latino who spoke spanish and detain him for almost an hour until s/he can prove he is no illegal?
                        Because it seems like this is the newest "strategy" of border control agents:
                        https://www.vox.com/2018/5/21/173764...panish-montana

America what has become of you
                        They didn't detain people for speaking Spanish. Being obtuse seem to be the only option you ever take.

Comment

Seems like rather not, considering the article I linked,
                          where a border control agent detained 2 american citizens of hispanic heritage für 1 hour, just because they talked in spanish

That's like in criminology classes, where students get shown several pictures and are asked to separate mass murderers from normal people just from pictures alone.
                          Noone gets it right, because you cannot just visually identify someone who will one day become a mass murderer
                          They don't detain people just for speaking Spanish. Stop believing every single bit of horse**** you read.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                            -Jrabbit commented
                            Editing a comment
                            pot - kettle - black

• Proteus_MST
                            Proteus_MST commented
                            Editing a comment
                            It is funny to read from someone who uses FoxNews and Breitbart for his news, to not believe eveything I read

They don't detain people just for speaking Spanish. Stop believing every single bit of horse**** you read.
                          While I can not say anything about them getting detained for 30-40 minutes to check their ID (as it was stated in the article), it is a fact that said border patrol agent wanted to have their IDs because they had an accent and spoke spanish.
                          The border patrol agent himself has confirmed it in the video that was linked in the article
                          Which, for completeness sake here is linked again:

Comment

He won't believe anything that doesn't originate from the colon of Steve Bannon, Alex Jones or Sean Hannity.
                            I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                            Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                            Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

WSJ asking why Obama doesn't say anything about his FBI planting an informant into the Trump campaign.

Perhaps it’s a good moment to get the whole story from our 44th President. He should now have time to discuss his administration’s surveillance of affiliates of a presidential campaign because he has just prevailed in a contentious dispute.

Comment

Working...
                              X