Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inspector General will declare that DoJ and FBI broke the law in Clinton Email investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you have a link to that? I honestly have no idea what you are talking about and suspect you are, as usual, just pulling it from where the sun doesn't shine.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Anyways... WRT the "infiltrator" conspiracy theory, notice how Trump and company aren't really even denying that they committed the crimes any more? Now it is more like "OMG! How did they know we did that? There must be a spy or INFILTRATOR! How else could they possibly have caught us red handed?"

The hard truth is Trump just isn't as smart as he thinks he is, in fact he is famously dumb and lazy, and his life long criminality mostly was kept out of the spot light. The second he stepped into the spotlight he was destined to be caught because unlike before now everyone would be looking.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
        Do you have a link to that? I honestly have no idea what you are talking about and suspect you are, as usual, just pulling it from where the sun doesn't shine.
        And I imagine that when all is known about the wicked deeds of all your heros you will have a similar problem with your memory. I mean, you already deny that which we already know.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

There is a movement in the House to replace open borders Paul Ryan with conservative Jim Jordan.

:desire:

Comment

Stopping Mueller isn’t about one president or one party. It’s about all presidents and all parties. It’s about cleaning out and reforming the deep state so that our intelligence operations are never used against opposing campaigns without the firmest of evidence. It’s about letting people work for campaigns and administrations without needing legal defense funds. It’s about relying on our elections to decide our differences.
            Mark Penn (political advisor that got Clinton reelected)

Comment

I wish both Clinton and Trump would go down for poor handling of security.
              "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
              "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
              "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
              "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

And I imagine that when all is known about the wicked deeds of all your heros you will have a similar problem with your memory. I mean, you already deny that which we already know.
                So you have no links and, as suspected you just lied and made stuff up.

OK, I am glad we could clear that up.

Comment

So you have no links and, as suspected, you just lied and made stuff up.

OK, I am glad we could clear that up.

Comment

No surprise, of course.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Kid has just gone down and down. It has been sad watching some go so deep into mental illness.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                        Kid has just gone down and down. It has been sad watching some go so deep into mental illness.
                        I'm an American and a Christian just like my forefathers. I don't know what you are, but you certainly are going down.

Comment

Comey has now also admitted that they placed an informant.

Comment

Comey has now also admitted that they placed an informant.
                            Source?
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

"The FBI’s use of Confidential Human Sources (the actual term) is tightly regulated and essential to protecting the country," the former FBI director tweeted.

Comment

Probably something to do with all the Russians that kept visiting the Trump campaign team.
                                I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                                Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                                Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Working...
                                X