So ... WWIII Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• We pwn you, always were and always will!
      Because you never learn!

Comment

• Because you live like a predators! And don't know a thing about truth, harmony, synergy and love.

Comment

• So, our clash with you is just a matter of time.
          And you will lose, as always!

Comment

• Google translate still sucks:
            Put your claims on Kaliningrad deeper into your ass. Because, as soon as you rypneshsya - you immediately will not, *****!
            That is:
            Put your claims on Kaliningrad deeper into your ass. Because, as soon as you try something - you will immediately die, b!tch!

Comment

• I hope that helps. You don't need to thank me for that valuable input.)))

Comment

• Let's finish this, Yanks, if you still have a balls.

Comment

• Fight like a man!

Comment

• Face to face!

Comment

• We will send S.O.B.R to deal with your green berets

You, Hollywood warriors!
                      They are not even military. S.O.B.R = S.W.A.T.!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb View Post

I'll be short:

I hope you can translate that:
                        В 1945 мы пощадили вас, как последние идиоты. Вы на нашем месте такого бы не сделали совершенно точно. Ты существуешь сейчас и пишешь мне это, только потому, что мы не такие звери как вы! И никогда ими не были! Если бы мы были как вы, то тебя бы сейчас просто не было бы!

Но, мы учли свои ошибки. И, если ты, тварь, еще не угомонился, то мы вас угомоним! И на этот раз от твоей любимой Тюрингии не останется камня на камне!
                        Засунь свои претензии на Калиниград поглубже себе в жопу. Потому, что как только ты рыпнешься - тебя сразу не станет, сука!
                        Take my words to a bank.

Do you read me?

My grandparents and parents actually were lucky enough to live in that territory that was conquered by the western allied powers.
                        Therefore they didn't have to live through the mass rapes and mass killings that sodiers of the "glorious soviet army" organised in many cities and villages of eastern prussia, poland and eastern germany
                        (well, my grandfather was unfortunate enough to become a soviet POW (having been captured by the western allied powers but later getting transferred to soviet custody) where he was one of the few lucky german soldiers who survived the death camps and were allowed to return home)

They also didn't have to live in the oppressive state/dictatorship that Stalin and his "glorious soviet empire" afterwards created in erstern germany ... the GDR (DDR) ... a state where the soviets had to build a wall in order to prevent his citizens from choosing freely where to live (meaning: choosing western germany over the GDR) ... a state where the government implemented a system where neighbor spied on neighbor and any person deemed "enemy of the state" was made to vanish (usually secretly executed by a shot in the neck in Berlin Moabit, the secret GDR execution center), just in order to prevent any expression free thought and any wish to change the system.

Originally posted by Serb View Post
                        Google translate still sucks:

That is:
                        Put your claims on Kaliningrad deeper into your ass. Because, as soon as you try something - you will immediately die, b!tch!
                        Why would we still want Kaliningrad?
                        It was a bustling industrial center once (when it still belonged to germany) and decades of russian rule have run it down, turning it into the poorest oblast in your country, just like you ran down most of the industry of the GDR, during the time of your "glorious soviet era".
                        If we ever were to get hold of Kaliningrad/Königsberg again, we would first need to invest billions of euros into it, in order to get its economy/industry tro western standards.

I wouldn't mind if Poland or Lithuania would take over Kaliningrad, however ... they would have more historical rights on this Oblast, than russia has.
                        Last edited by Proteus_MST; July 1, 2018, 03:19.
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

My grandparents and parents actually were lucky enough to live in that territory that was conquered by the western allied powers.
                          Therefore they didn't have to live through the mass rapes and mass killings that sodiers of the "glorious soviet army" organised in many cities and villages of eastern prussia, poland and eastern germany
                          (well, my grandfather was unfortunate enough to become a soviet POW (having been captured by the western allied powers but later getting transferred to soviet custody) where he was one of the few lucky german soldiers who survived the death camps and were allowed to return home)

They also didn't have to live in the oppressive state/dictatorship that Stalin and his "glorious soviet empire" afterwards created in erstern germany ... the GDR (DDR) ... a state where the soviets had to build a wall in order to prevent his citizens from choosing freely where to live (meaning: choosing western germany over the GDR) ... a state where the government implemented a system where neighbor spied on neighbor and any person deemed "enemy of the state" was made to vanish (usually secretly executed by a shot in the neck in Berlin Moabit, the secret GDR execution center), just in order to prevent any expression free thought and any wish to change the system.
                          A typical western brainless zombie - "I didn't live there, but I know for sure!!!". A product of your Western propaganda machine

Why would I still want Kaliningrad?
                          You will get an ears of the dead donkey, if you still want it, despite your wet dreams, du alter esel!

It was a bustling industrial center once (when it still belonged to germany) and decades of russian rule have run it down, turning it into the poorest oblast in your country, just like you ran down most of the industry of the GDR, during the time of your "glorious soviet era".
                          If we ever were to get hold of Kaliningrad/Königsberg again, we would first need to invest billions of euros into it, in order to get its economy/industry tro western standards.

I wouldn't mind if Poland or Lithuania would take over Kaliningrad, however ... they would have more historical rights on this Oblast, than russia has.
                          Kiss my Russian ass! And greet you soccer team at home!

Comment

• "We are the champions, my ass!!!"

Comment

• Das ist Russland, baby!

Comment

• Esto Rusia, chica!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X