No announcement yet.

So ... WWIII Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poland goodbye, oh-oh-oh!!! Polska, прощай - пора домой!
    Cry, Polska, cry! You have deserved that, you always arrogant mofos! Suck it, panove! Dobje!
    Columbia!

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
      Seems like russia is building up and strengthening a nuclear weapons bunker in Kaliningrad Oblast (that is former Königsberg, Estern Prussia ... the german province that russia illegally annexed after WW 2 ... and therefore in the middle of poland)

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-photos-report

Funny to hear a russian constantly complaining about NATO aggression, when it is his state that puts nuclear weapons launch sites right next to NATO states.
      (for comparison: The closest NATO nuclear weapons are housed in western germany, whereas the whole of eastern germany (former GDR) in accordance with reunification treaties remains a nuclear weapons free zone ... and they are far away from the russian main land, having to cross poland and ukraina in order to get to russia itself (and not only hitting an annexed exclave) )
      "Kaliningrad is Illegally annexed"?
      We can repeat the 1945 for you, you f*cking Neo-Nazi revisionist!

The f*cking twisted Western parallel universe of brainless zombies!

Comment

• Morocco!!!
        Go, Iran, go!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Serb View Post

The zombie deployment bases are set up for maximum global coverage.
          Brains. Brains! BRAAAAAIIIINNNS!
          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Serb
            Serb commented
            Editing a comment
            Exactly!

Spoiler:

Kazakhstan is no NATO member. hey cooperate with NATO in order to get democratic processes rolling, but they are no member and I am sure they don't house any military weapons or military troops in a number that might pose even the smallest danger to russia.
          NATO and Kazakhstan actively cooperate on democratic, institutional and defence reforms, and have developed practical cooperation in many other areas.

Also Kazakhstan still is part of the CIS, therefore russian influence in the country most probably is far greater than NATO influence in the country.

Lets see ... Syria is a russian puppet, with its ruler being dependant on Moscow for his survival, so it clearly is a russian base. Likewise, as I said, Kaliningrad is a russian base which allows you to fire nuclear weapons at the capitals of several NATO countries with no time to react (something that isn't the case the other way round).

Lots of states are members of the CIS, founded by russia and therefore clearly russian leaning... among them Belarus (bordering poland and the baltic states),

Turkey is a NATO member, but, to be honest, I would trust Turkey at no time. If russia attacks it might well be that Erdogan (from one Autocrat to the other) made secret deals with Putin and stabs the NATO in the back (especially as Turkey would have to fight a 2 fronts war, with russia coming from north and the russian troops in Syria coming from south east)

And yes, of course the annexation of Kaliningrad was illegal. There was no historic justification for its annexation ... even if poland or Lithuania had annexed it, it would have been more justified than an annexation by russia
          After all it is you, who loves to make arguments with regards to historic populations, when it comes to the annexation of countries/regions (for example Crimea) ... well, germany, poland or Lithuania have every right to take Kaliningrad away from you (and deport all russian citizens living there back into their fatherland)
          Last edited by Proteus_MST; June 26, 2018, 11:51. Reason: There were 3 words too many, remnants of a copy&paste
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• At least your team is doing Ok in the world cup. We don't even have a team in.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Serb
              Serb commented
              Editing a comment
              We are a host country and didn't have to qualify
              Last edited by Serb; June 30, 2018, 18:08.

This map suggests Russia has given Crimea back to Ukraine. Your paymasters must be upset with you.
            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• That map is obsolete in details, but absolutely correct in the main thing - the West have never ceased its Cold war vs. Russia after the fall of the Soviet Union.
              So, ok, motherf*ckers!
              We learnt the lesson!
              And this time you will get a hot war as a reply to your Cold one, at the end of the day! A hot war, which you will lose, as always, because "the Russians are the last people on Earth who want war, but nobody fights better than Russians" (OvB). And you perfectly know that! We taught you that during the centuries. That is why you do your best to do not engage with us in a direct military conflict since the end of WW2.
              But you are really stupid, if you think you can beat us with the soft power only this time, the same propaganda tricks you have used the last time (Afghanistan-Syria, Olympics of 1980/modern Olympics, Korean Boeing/MH17, and so on. You can't even invent something new, f*cking idiots ).

And as for UK, your Salisbury's provocation was a really epic f*ck-up!
              How could your MI6 f*ck-up like that? Killing a cat to clean the traces? Man... that is too much, really!

You will lose, Western motherf*ckers!
              Trust me!
              Because you have no truth behind your back! You live in a World of lies.
              Last edited by Serb; June 30, 2018, 00:54.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
                Your paymasters must be upset with you.

A typical Western brainless zombie you are!

Do you honestly think I have been infiltrated here in 2001, to get the checks for my posts in 2018?
                You, Westerners are really idiots!
                You call everyone, who tell you the truth a paid troll. That is a form of psychological defense, when you have schizophrenia.
                And your whole Western society is absolutely schizophrenic (the thing I call "being a brainless zombies")!
                Unfortunately!
                Last edited by Serb; June 30, 2018, 02:05.

Comment

• Speaking of British, do you know what my buddy Mustafa told me, when I was inviting him to visit Russia in my inimitable Russian manner?
                  I told him at the end of my invitation: "You better come to Russia as a friend and a brother of mine, because if you come here as an invader - I will do my best to kill you, despite the odds".
                  He laughed for a moment (because he is the British champ and I have no chance vs. him), but then he looked into my eyes (and there was no any aggression in my eyes, really. I 've said it calmly) without any trace of smile and added "I know". He sensed that, because he is a fighter, who started as a karate fighter, before jiu-jitsu. We speak the same body and eye language, as two man who belong to the same discipline, philosophy and values, which karate gives. And I perfectly realize why he stopped smiling after seeing determination into my eyes. We both know what a fight is. You, lazy and fat spectators - don't!
                  Last edited by Serb; June 30, 2018, 02:06.

Comment

• That is why he is a friend of mine. We have the same spirit! Though I am way older and never been a champion in my sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Kazakhstan is no NATO member. hey cooperate with NATO in order to get democratic processes rolling, but they are no member and I am sure they don't house any military weapons or military troops in a number that might pose even the smallest danger to russia.
                      NATO and Kazakhstan actively cooperate on democratic, institutional and defence reforms, and have developed practical cooperation in many other areas.

Also Kazakhstan still is part of the CIS, therefore russian influence in the country most probably is far greater than NATO influence in the country.

Lets see ... Syria is a russian puppet, with its ruler being dependant on Moscow for his survival, so it clearly is a russian base. Likewise, as I said, Kaliningrad is a russian base which allows you to fire nuclear weapons at the capitals of several NATO countries with no time to react (something that isn't the case the other way round).

Lots of states are members of the CIS, founded by russia and therefore clearly russian leaning... among them Belarus (bordering poland and the baltic states),

Turkey is a NATO member, but, to be honest, I would trust Turkey at no time. If russia attacks it might well be that Erdogan (from one Autocrat to the other) made secret deals with Putin and stabs the NATO in the back (especially as Turkey would have to fight a 2 fronts war, with russia coming from north and the russian troops in Syria coming from south east)
                      Oh, Boy! I have no strength to even comment that schizophrenia! :facepalm:
                      That was the (obsolete) map of American Military bases, not a map of NATO members, Idiot!

And yes, of course the annexation of Kaliningrad was illegal. There was no historic justification for its annexation ... even if poland or Lithuania had annexed it, it would have been more justified than an annexation by russia
                      After all it is you, who loves to make arguments with regards to historic populations, when it comes to the annexation of countries/regions (for example Crimea) ... well, germany, poland or Lithuania have every right to take Kaliningrad away from you (and deport all russian citizens living there back into their fatherland)
                      This one, however, I have to comment, my dear Neo-Nazi revisionst (you are a German revisionist in my eyes now and forever).

1) There was no annexation of Kaliningrad.
                      2) The Eastern Prussia (Kaliningrad oblast) became a part of USSR due to results of WW2, which you have started, but lost. That is absolutely normal, when you lose war you have started - you have to pay for that with territories. That is called peace terms. You have capitulated and signed the treaty.
                      3) Kaliningrad is just a tiny, absolutely TINY (even unthinkable, incomparable price) for what you Nazis have done to Russia, when you have invaded us. Had we, for a second were like you - we would exterminated the whole Germany in our revenge for all your atrocities and 26 millions of our people that you have slaughtered during your invasion. But we are not like you. So, if you, motherf*cker have any problem with the outcome of the World War II - we can repeat that any moment, to repeat you a lesson that your first Chancellor gave to his descendants (who has ignored that advise of one of the greatest politicians ever during the entire History) -

"Never fight vs. Russians!"

Comment

• You have a short memory for history, really. Because you never learn!!!
                        Kant as any other inhabitant of Eastern Prussia has become a Russian citizen in 18th century after the outcome of the seven years war, when we took Berlin for the first time.
                        But, you never learn, really!
                        Ok!
                        If you need another lesson - the teacher is ready.

Comment

• But for your own good, you better listen to the founder of your state and learn that God damn lesson!

Comment

• Brits, do music, not war! You are still good in that!

Edit: I was always thought for some reason that Maroon-5 is a British band
                            Brits, you suck since the Beatles then))))))
                            Last edited by Serb; June 30, 2018, 03:00.

Comment

Working...
                            X