• Show
Clear All

Any word back on acceptances?
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Hear back from anybody on admissions yet?
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

This is what keeps KH up at night? That's kind of sweet.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

In Apolyton's long slow death, Alby has become one of the success stories (although you and Elok could also be in the running).

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
            ...one of the success stories (although you ... could also be in the running).
            That's a depressing thought.
            Last edited by Lorizael; February 26, 2018, 15:41.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

You and Elok both have made significant advances in the lat two years of realizing your dreams.

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

With success being attributed to monetary values and creating a family.
                Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

For Alby it was finding a significant other, a career and joining the marines.

For Elok I think it was publishing his first novel. I think he also finally started a career, although he doesn't talk as much about that.

For Lorizael it was completing his study of Astronomy.

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Well done Al B. I think that many people faced with such things like you. And your example just give them hope. And when you finally get pass, you can use some services that will help you in studing, like
                    Last edited by JennyClay; March 22, 2018, 08:10.

Comment

Aeson, Ming, I recommend sparing this one for doing so much better that usual working the spam in on the topic -gotta be a human- unless it comes back and makes a problem. [shrugs] Doing it right kinda deserves encouragement.
                      AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
                      JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

At least poly is getting bots again. For a while we didn't even rate that high.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Not a bot. I am The Mighty Botslayer, and my buncle powers say human spammer.

No pasarán

Comment

MIT has made a tradition of announcing admissions today (Pi Day) at 6:28PM Eastern Time (Tau Time).
                            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

At least this one isn't Aphasiastic....
                              I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                              Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                              Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

About Elok being a 'poly success story -and Lori, you may not ignore that you were correctly mentioned and have done good- I don't think his work is any great dream come true, but the man's married -to an actual woman he gets along with and everything- and has dropped two sons who Shelok talks about on Facebook all the time, and the two of them display an excellent attitude towards the boys, and I read between the lines that they're good parents. INTERCOURSE the work career - marriage and children and doing them right is the ultimate success accomplishment in life, what the universe made him to do.

No pasarán

Comment

Working...
                                X