Cryptocurrencies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cryptocurrencies

With BitCoin breaking $10k, we should have a thread. Anyone get rich? Anyone lose a wallet that's now worth millions? Anyone get cleaned out by hackers?

Which cryptocurrency is your favorite? Will I go to jail investing in PutinCoin? Are you going to make your own cryptocurrency?

I once had lotsa gold in Sid Meier's Pirates, but it's all gone No bitcoins for me
    Blah

Comment

However, the British Pound is basically Britcoin
      Blah

Comment

BOOOOOO HISSSSSS
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Tulips are pretty!
          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Originally posted by Habinar
            Hello, forum-dwellers! What do you know about coin mixing? I am speaking about cryptocurrency now. I've heard that it might somehow prevent your coins from stealing by giving your transactions complete anonymity if you use https://bestmixer.io/ for example. Still, don't quite got the essence of the project. Any explanations in plain English, please?
            I thought I had Zerocoin but I found a few Cloakcoins in my Darkwallet that I left in the Tumbler that I use for laundering my finances.
            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
              Tulips are pretty!
              Apparently that may not have actually happened.
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post

Apparently that may not have actually happened.
                So the Tulips are a lie?
                I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Liars usually have two lips.

Comment

I prefer to take a not very crypto dump on everyone.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

My brother is into this stuff. Uses his hustle to get dollar signs. Triple figure dude.

AAHZ tho? My scheme goes a different direction. I will outlive everybody.
                      Order of the Fly
                      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

All currencies are a consensual delusion.
                        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

usa in bo lt

Comment

I once bit a coin, but it didn't taste well
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I haven’t been following the tooic, but Bitcoin must have crashed if Bitcoin millionaires have been reduced to spamimg links on forums

Comment

Working...
                              X