No announcement yet.

Oy Poor Roy Moore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God doesn't intervene on the behalf of baby killers.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Probably no surprise that Doug Jones said that anyone who votes for Moore is racist and people who weren't offended by that lie believed the alegations of sexual misconduct. Some people believe anything.

Comment

• Yeah... you are proof of that.
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Prostitutes don't do anything for money, only she does.

All politicians do. It's the one thing Democrats and Republicans have in common.
          Politicians who don't, are the ones who never win.
          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post

All politicians do. It's the one thing Democrats and Republicans have in common.
            Politicians who don't, are the ones who never win.
            Trump has lost a lot of money, but yeah, a lot of them get a lot richer.

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
              Ok, today's the big day.
              What are your predictions?
              Let's get them on record.

I'll predict that he will lose but by a small enough margin that we'll be debating who actually won for awhile.

Let the games begin.
              Since it was a small margin and Moore has not conceded yet I'll declare victory with my prediction over all the others that people here made.

Bow to the victor.

And SUCK IT to the sexual predator. And hilarious that it only took a few minutes before Trump threw him under the bus

Nice to know that not all the republicans in Alabama where sheeple and enough said no to a sexual predator.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Hmmm... I posted

It should be a close one. And if it is REALLY close, it could get really ugly.

But I have faith in the people of Alabama not to put a total scum bag into office.
                Close, and Jones won... and it could still get ugly with Moore not conceding yet.
                Sounds like a pretty good prediction to me.
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Since it was a small margin and Moore has not conceded yet I'll declare victory with my prediction over all the others that people here made.

Bow to the victor.

And SUCK IT to the sexual predator. And hilarious that it only took a few minutes before Trump threw him under the bus

Nice to know that not all the republicans in Alabama where sheeple and enough said no to a sexual predator.
                  I guess they were christian enough to know that Lust is a Sin..... well, 51% of them anyways.....
                  I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                  Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                  Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                    Hmmm... I posted

Close, and Jones won... and it could still get ugly with Moore not conceding yet.
                    Sounds like a pretty good prediction to me.
                    AH, ok, A tie it is
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Ok. Did our two idiot bigots have their brain aneurysm yet? Not that that will do much damage but still...
                      "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Trump has lost a lot of money, but yeah, a lot of them get a lot richer.
                        Which is why he is so hot for the tax reform ... it would decrease his financial burden tremendously
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• At what point is enough is enough? At least some people, when they accumulate too much, start to think how they can help others. With Trump it seems like he just continues to think how he can get more.

I'm not a billionaire but I am comfortable enough that I don't need a tax cut. I'd rather that money be spent for the common good.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Bow to the victor.

I predicted Jones by 2 and looks like I nailed it

Comment

• It was 1.5 but ok, a three way tie.

At least you didn't predict Moore by 20 like somebody here did.

Hey, sigh up for the College bowl pool. We only have 5 and a few more would be nice.
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

God doesn't intervene on the behalf of baby killers.
                                Nor, apparently, cradle-robbing perverts.
                                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                                X