• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I mean

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Death toll now over 530 in the Iran quake. Also AAHZ may or may not have been responsible for Hurricane Harvey strengthening to a cat 4 before landfall, Hurricane Irma weakening before getting close to my house, and Hurricane Maria destroying Puerto Rico. Ba'al is, after all, a storm god. Now he is the powarful Beelzebub, destroyer of the human race and protector of AAHZ. This is all just warm-up practice right now.

WHO CAN MATCH AAHZ' BODYCOUNT?

Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Mother Earth - Gaia - is responsible for quakes

Comment

• And she is Islamapgobic
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• -Jrabbit
            -Jrabbit commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh, covfefe!

• Life must be tough without thumbs.
          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Originally posted by pchang View Post
            Life must be tough without thumbs.
            That would be funny if you weren't the kind of liberal that laughs too hard at jokes about the president being assassinated.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• My frontal lobe.

Comment

• It would appear they're already bringing guns to defend themselves at churches...

Forgetting the gun was loaded, the parishioner shot himself in the hand and his wife in the abdomen.

More please!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

"Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by I AM MOBIUS View Post
                  It would appear they're already bringing guns to defend themselves at churches...

Forgetting the gun was loaded, the parishioner shot himself in the hand and his wife in the abdomen.

More please!

Seems like the discussion on gun safety (with its practical demonstration) actually succeeded in making the world a little bit safer:

Mistin said the injured man is a lifelong gun-owner who practises every week.

But she said he's been so traumatised by the incident that he plans to get rid of his weapons.
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST

Seems like the discussion on gun safety (with its practical demonstration) actually succeeded in making the world a little bit safer:

True that.

It's a pity that gun owning retards have to do dumb **** like that to realise the error of their ways.

"Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Working...
                    X