Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Hilary is down on the border fundraising, just like she did in Haiti.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    They are already complaining that the president is reuniting children with their parents. You thought they wouldn't? Too bad. You all got played.

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Sparky
    commented on 's reply
    I am not laughing at Kidiot… I've had him on ignore since he came back.

• ZEE
    replied
    Originally posted by Wezil View Post
    An obviously newsworthy sales approach:

MOSCOW—Burger King says it’s sorry for offering a lifetime supply of Whoppers to Russian women who get pregnant from World Cup players.

Critics assailed the offer, announced on Russian social media, as sexist and demeaning.

The announcement was removed Tuesday from Burger King’s social media accounts but is still circulating among Russian social network users. It promised a reward to women who get “the best football genes” and “ensure the success of the Russian team for generations to come.”

I just read this on BBC

If it weren't so 'Russian' of them it actually makes sense in an evolutionary standpoint. I do believe genes play a part in skills of the offspring.

For example, I am a 4th Generation con-man... all on my father's side, all the men. I have an innate ability to read people in a microsecond and determine their motives. This helped me survive with no other intellectual skills for 40 years. People always say I am smart... but I am not. I have no memory or concentration. It is wisdom and instinct.

Genes.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    Originally posted by rah View Post
    If it wasn't so sad, it would be funny.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• Wezil
    replied
    An obviously newsworthy sales approach:

MOSCOW—Burger King says it’s sorry for offering a lifetime supply of Whoppers to Russian women who get pregnant from World Cup players.

Critics assailed the offer, announced on Russian social media, as sexist and demeaning.

The announcement was removed Tuesday from Burger King’s social media accounts but is still circulating among Russian social network users. It promised a reward to women who get “the best football genes” and “ensure the success of the Russian team for generations to come.”

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    Not one person here isn't laughing at him, while he sits at home with his delusion that he's being clever. If it wasn't so funny, it would be sad.

Leave a comment:

• pchang
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    4D chess. You just got played.
    This might be funny if it weren't so pathetic. Was the "I'm rubber, you're glue..." response too much for you to type?

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    Said the person that was proved wrong again. and then claims we got played. How delusional can you get.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    4D chess. You just got played.

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    Kid is wrong again. Is anybody here surprised?
    I guess one person is.......the kidiot.

Leave a comment:

• pchang
    replied
    Only in comparison to you.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    If he does it's genius

Leave a comment:

• pchang
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    He isn't going to detain families together if that's what you're saying.
    Quoted for posterity

Leave a comment:

• Broken_Erika
    replied
    Trump signs Burger King dinner memo.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X