Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kidlicious
    replied
    “You have to have your own back because otherwise you’ll look back and you’ll see 17 knives in your back,”
    Omarosa

Leave a comment:

• Broken_Erika
    replied
    and when he looses; he'll blame it on voter fraud and busloads of illegal immigrant voters brought in from mexico by the deep state under the personal orders of Hillary, Obama and Mr. Banghazi.

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied
    Corey "Dumbass" Stewart is single handedly making Virginia nearly as blue as California. What an effing idiot.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...ost-cause.html

Now he's 23% behind Tim Kaine in a poll. Only 26% of Virginians support him. This could have disastrous effects for other republicans in the state in 2018.

Never mind the lasting damaging he could do to the GOP with regards to the House of Delegates (State Assembly). they aren't up for election until 2020, but this skidmark could leave its stain.

This idiot keeps embracing Trump and keeps plummeting in the polls. He's even bleeding republican supporters to Tim Kaine. Yes, that Tim Kaine.

Virginia will become even more solidly blue, when more parts of the state start flipping. You thought Ralph Northam's win was big... this could be a landslide.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...=.b7548d57d72c

He also recently attacked Abdul El-Sayed calling him an "ISIS Commie". This is the type of dumbassism I expect from Trump and his supporters (like Kidiot). He then turned around and blamed "a vendor" for posting the comments on his twitter account. What a surprise...

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Sparky
    commented on 's reply
    REMASTERED IN HD!!Official Music Video for Dragula performed by Rob Zombie.Follow Rob Zombie:Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/robzombieofficial Twitter: ...

• Dinner
    replied
    Maybe witches need burning.

Leave a comment:

• Proteus_MST
    replied
    Satan / Lucifer / Demons (and other evil supernatural entities) definitely are the perfect scapegoats and excuses for never taking responsibility for your own evil deeds
    (doing evil deeds in the name / for the glory of the lord is another one (like burning witches or slaughtering heathens (or killing people for their sexual orientation))

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied
    Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

In the "normal world" not ... but it seems like "I just followed orders" is the perfect defense if the methodist church accuses you of anything

Not the same cult but... Nothing surprises me with religion as a whole. Maybe Sessions should just blame the devil for making him do things and all is forgiven.

Leave a comment:

• Proteus_MST
    replied
    Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
    The "I was just following orders" argument doesn't fly. Just look ay the Nurmberg trials.
    ​​​​​​
    In the "normal world" not ... but it seems like "I just followed orders" is the perfect defense if the methodist church accuses you of anything

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied
    The "I was just following orders" argument doesn't fly. Just look ay the Nurmberg trials.
    ​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• Proteus_MST
    replied
    The US methodist church dropped the church charges against Jeff Sessions, because (with his refugee separation order) he acted on behalf of the state and not as private citizen and therefore it is political action and not personal conduct.

So, if we follow through with this reasoning, 75 years ago the leaders of Nazi germany (if they were Methodists) also wouldn't have faced church charges, not even if they had ordered the death of thousands or millions of jews and other people, after all they only acted on behalf of the state and not as private citizens

Leave a comment:

• JohnT
    replied
    Hey, Giancarlo, congrats! This is not only newsworthy, but it is one helluva record!

Leave a comment:

• Broken_Erika
    replied
    Originally posted by BeBro View Post

When I see her doing a press briefing I'm always split between "she's just doing her job" and "how can she do this job with a straight face?"
    She always looks depressed/angry for some reason......can't imagine why....

Leave a comment:

• Proteus_MST
    replied
    Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
    Manafort, Trumps business partner and friend of thirty years, who committed a wide variety of crimes is a nobody. The guy who headed Trumps campaign is a nobody. Really? How can kid be such a moron?
    Manafort was just the Manager of Donnies Coffeeboy

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied
    Manafort, Trumps business partner and friend of thirty years, who committed a wide variety of crimes is a nobody. The guy who headed Trumps campaign is a nobody. Really? How can kid be such a moron?

Leave a comment:

• BeBMan
    replied
    Originally posted by JohnT View Post
    Really, this is perfect:
    When I see her doing a press briefing I'm always split between "she's just doing her job" and "how can she do this job with a straight face?"

Leave a comment:

Working...
X