Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lorizael
    replied
    ...the mayor of nearby Waynesville, Luge Hardman.
    Uh, maybe look in the mirror first?

Leave a comment:

• rah
    replied
    "No. I'm sorry. But the innuendo of that title puts the city up for public ridicule," Ms Hardman said.

The people of Uranus, in Pulaski County, are divided on the issue.
    Yes, divided in the butt crack of America.

I think naming your city Uranus has already put the city up for public ridicule.

Leave a comment:

• Broken_Erika
    replied
    Originally posted by BBC
    A small town in the US state of Missouri is stirring controversy after announcing the title of its new local newspaper, the Uranus Examiner.

The newspaper, which was "launched" in the town of Uranus on Wednesday, was threatened with a boycott by the mayor of nearby Waynesville, Luge Hardman.

"No. I'm sorry. But the innuendo of that title puts the city up for public ridicule," Ms Hardman said.

The people of Uranus, in Pulaski County, are divided on the issue.

Natalie Sanders, who has been named as the newspaper's managing editor, told local news channel KY3 that the title was carefully considered before a decision was made.

"We had thought about 'constitution', but most of the people who love us, and who were part of coming up with the name, liked the examiner better," Ms Sanders reportedly said.
    An unusually named town in Missouri is stirring controversy with the title of its new newspaper.

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied
    We'll see.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    Actually, it might just mean he can't afford another long, expensive trial. As of 9/12, he was trying to strike a deal that would not require implicating Trump.

Let's wait until details are known before deciding what it means. Just a thought.

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied
    Bombshell (probably enough to send Trump and kidiot in an absolute rage tonight):

Paul Manafort is nearing a plea bargain in order to avoid a second federal trial, which goes directly to charges of being a foreign agent (before and during the Trump campaign) and additional fraud charges. Already facing a minimum of 7 years in prison (contrary to some reports saying up to 40 - they probably struck a deal to reduce that), Manafort seems to have neared a plea bargain. This should be particularly disturbing to Kidiot because this one goes directly at the Russian collusion part. The fact that Manafort chose a plea bargain most likely notes that he offered substantial information to Mueller's investigation.

http://fortune.com/2018/09/13/manafo...-second-trial/

7 years or 40 years... that's basically a life sentence for someone of Manafort's age and health.

In other news, Andrew Cuomo cruised to an easy win in the democratic nomination. I like Cynthia Nixon, but she simply had too many flaws for me to even considering backing. Andrew Cuomo seems a likely candidate to run in 2020. I like left wing candidates and Cuomo is a bit too moderate for my tastes, but enough of the TV stars. No more. They need to stay in show biz.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0b64a336cfc88

Leave a comment:

• Aeson
    commented on 's reply
    Are you saying Putin has Kavanaugh peepee tapes too?

• Giancarlo
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Kinda like McCain giving that fake dossier to the FBI.
    The Steele dossier has turned out to be more true. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied
    It seems Brett Kananaugh may have committed something serious when younger.

We will have to see. It looks as if his appointment could be derailed.
    ​​​
    Last edited by Giancarlo; September 13, 2018, 17:06.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Well, how can anyone give any potentially damaging (for Trump or his political supporters) dossiers to the FBI?

Don't they know that they have to give these dossiers to Trumps WH, so that the people in the WH around Trump can find out whether they are fake or not ... and then delete them (before any line of the dossiers gets out of the WH)? (and, if tsaif dossiers were true, find out and punish the traitors who gave out the secret informations)
    His "I am Spartacus" moment.

Leave a comment:

• JohnT
    replied
    Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
    Fixed it:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180913_140110.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	383.5 KB
ID:	9359992

Leave a comment:

• Proteus_MST
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Well, how can anyone give any potentially damaging (for Trump or his political supporters) dossiers to the FBI?

Don't they know that they have to give these dossiers to Trumps WH, so that the people in the WH around Trump can find out whether they are fake or not ... and then delete them (before any line of the dossiers gets out of the WH)? (and, if tsaif dossiers were true, find out and punish the traitors who gave out the secret informations)

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by JohnT View Post

Name:	IMG_20180913_123845.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	196.8 KB
ID:	9359983

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    NBC has announced that it's audience is a bunch of pussies now and no longer find Norm Macdonald funny.

Leave a comment:

• JohnT
    replied

Name:	IMG_20180913_123845.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	196.8 KB
ID:	9359983

Leave a comment:

Working...
X