X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
    Here is another thing you shouldn't do if you are black and white supremacists are around:
    Babysitting white children while black

So happened to a black young man in Georgia.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...e-kids-n918476

The situation was only cleared up when the mother of the 2 appeared:

https://www.vox.com/identities/2018/...racism-georgia

[sarcasm]
    Really, those blacks ... they really seem to believe that they can run around freely in the country and think they are equal to whites ... and then even dare to babysit white children without carrying a written permission to do so (and showing them every white person who wants to see them)
    [/sarcasm]
    Maybe this is why you have a rape problem in your country.

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied
    Originally posted by Dinner View Post
    I think the real problem is too many blacks think they can attack police or fight with them or ignore lawful commands and try to resist arrest. That is the vast majority of cases right there. Yes, the odd bad cop should certainly be rooted out and put into the legal system but the major problem remains what it always has been.
    Hahahhahahahhah no.

Leave a comment:

• Dinner
    replied
    I think the real problem is too many blacks think they can attack police or fight with them or ignore lawful commands and try to resist arrest. That is the vast majority of cases right there. Yes, the odd bad cop should certainly be rooted out and put into the legal system but the major problem remains what it always has been.

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied
    I think for some people even being black is a crime. trumpmerica. In Georgia there is a big fear amongst angry whites that Stacey Abrams will win.

For many angry whites, they would be happy with Roy Moore babysitting their kids. Roy Moore is out of work now lol.

Leave a comment:

• Proteus_MST
    replied
    Here is another thing you shouldn't do if you are black and white supremacists are around:
    Babysitting white children while black

So happened to a black young man in Georgia.
    Lewis said he first noticed the woman staring at him as he returned to his car after taking the kids to Subway. Lewis said the woman then drove up alongside his vehicle to ask if the brother and sister were OK.

“Why wouldn’t they be OK?,” Lewis said he responded. His answer did not satisfy the woman who was apparently concerned for the children's safety.

Lewis said that after driving off, she then returned and asked to speak to the eldest child, Addison.

Lewis said he refused because she was a stranger. “The lady got upset and she said, ‘OK, I’m going to take your license plate number,’” he recalled.

Lewis said the woman then followed as he drove home, where he was met by police.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...e-kids-n918476

The situation was only cleared up when the mother of the 2 appeared:

The children’s mother, Dana Mango, defended Lewis to the police. She recalled asking the officer, “Are you telling me that because a woman saw a young African-American male with two white kids that they were pulled over by the police?” The cop reportedly responded, “Yes, ma’am. I’m sorry, that appears to be what happened.”
    https://www.vox.com/identities/2018/...racism-georgia

[sarcasm]
    Really, those blacks ... they really seem to believe that they can run around freely in the country and think they are equal to whites ... and then even dare to babysit white children without carrying a written permission to do so (and showing them every white person who wants to see them)
    [/sarcasm]

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Might want to ask a rape case investigator. Off the record, every one of them will tell you that more accusations are false than are true. It's just that the most of the false accusations don't go to court. But the left keeps lying with BS 2-10% statistic. They get away with it because if stupid people.
    Those are actual studies, kidiot. The vast majority of accusations are true and less than 10% actually get reported.

​​​​​​"because if stupid people"

Great English, kidiot.

Leave a comment:

• Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post

Might want to ask the whole Duke Lacrosse team. I'd doubt they would agree.
    Might want to ask a rape case investigator. Off the record, every one of them will tell you that more accusations are false than are true. It's just that the most of the false accusations don't go to court. But the left keeps lying with BS 2-10% statistic. They get away with it because if stupid people.

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied
    Donny Drumsticks (inspired by his love for 40 piece KFC buckets) and Chicken Feet hands are some others.

my Siamese cat could be a better President.

Leave a comment:

• ZEE
    replied

I love your adjectives

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied
    http://news.opera-api.com/news/detai...us&language=en

Donny Little Fingers is upset because Faux News didn't broadcast one of his tiny rallies.

Meanwhile Kavanaugh has so far failed to have a noticeable impact. Trump is falling again.

He has 57% DISAPPROVAL in a new Reuters poll and had just a 43% approval in a conservative leaning Economist poll.

​​​​​​https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...oval-6179.html

What bounce?

Even the +3% rating he had in Rasmussen has evaporated.

****ty president...
    Last edited by Giancarlo; October 11, 2018, 11:48.

Leave a comment:

• Giancarlo
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post

Read the study I posted, kidiot 2.0.

Leave a comment:

• ZEE
    replied
    Fear me not, good sir. You are not the type to... annoy me and I have a feeling that you tolerate me at best. My Daddy might have a different view, but we do not always agree on things.

Leave a comment:

• ZEE
    replied
    Your concern for the small folk is touching, my lord Kenobi.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Kenobi
    replied
    How much did you give to the cause?
    I'm probably the guy you want to ask that. I've actually worked with Bissonnette, the lady in Toronto who was assaulted. We're all closely watching this case. It's the first time that a pro abort has faced criminal charges for assault in Canada. He's facing 8+1 assault charges and a bunch of mischief charges. Could get anywhere from 2 years to 6 months, due to triggering all the aggravating factors. Unexpected, unprovoked, prior assaults showing consistent behavior, escalating assaults, and she is a pregnant lady.

Leave a comment:

• Ben Kenobi
    replied
    When it comes to rape, almost no one is falsely accused of that.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X