No announcement yet.

If climate scientists are so smart...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justifying acting like an asshat by calling it trolling is just additional douchery. Simple as that. Kidiot
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I don't think simply asking people to agree that Nazis are bad is acting badly. It's actually good. But I would expect that answer from you.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Then why did you say

Of course this is all a troll, and so easy because you are all so ****ing stupid and hateful.
        Not exactly just asking people.

You can't even keep your own story straight?

Kidiot
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• It doesn't matter how I get you to admit that Nazis are bad as long as I did my best.

Comment

• And I repeat

Justifying acting like an asshat by calling it trolling is just additional douchery. Simple as that. Kidiot
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Finally read this thread. It was fairly interesting while it was on topic.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                And I repeat

Justifying acting like an asshat by calling it trolling is just additional douchery. Simple as that. Kidiot
                I didn't call it trolling. I called it trying to get you to admit that Nazis are bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                  Finally read this thread. It was fairly interesting while it was on topic.
                  Did you read the OP? If you would have then you would know that this is a troll thread.

Comment

Working...
                  X