No announcement yet.

If climate scientists are so smart...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still waiting for you to show me where I made a judgement about Nazis Maxine Waters.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

And I'm still not discussing current events with a boring ****wit troll w/ reading comprehension approaching zero - though I'd certainly like you to at least be less boring at it.
      AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
      JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

We all would.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Buster's Uncle View Post
          And I'm still not discussing current events with a boring ****wit troll w/ reading comprehension approaching zero - though I'd certainly like you to at least be less boring at it.
          So you just wanted everyone to know that you think Nazis are bad?

I wish ran thought Nazis were bad.

Comment

I wish ran thought Nazis were bad.
            Incoherent. AND BORING. The double whammy.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

If you hate Nazis just say it like he did.

Comment

Yes. Equivocate for 2 days and then almost immediately backtrack.
                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Boys, we GOTS to stop feeding it. That goes up by an order of magnitude for rah and Ming, with all due respect. I'm out.
                  AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
                  JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

Perhaps this will help Berz's understanding: https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...0-year-floods/
                    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

Comment

Originally posted by Buster's Uncle View Post
                      Boys, we GOTS to stop feeding it. That goes up by an order of magnitude for rah and Ming, with all due respect. I'm out.
                      Why don't you want rah and pchang to say nazis are bad?

Comment

Kidiot babbling once again... typical
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

The amazing thing is that typing out a response is supposed to make you "think" about your response a bit more than one would for a spoken response.

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
                            The amazing thing is that typing out a response is supposed to make you "think" about your response a bit more than one would for a spoken response.
                            I was thinking that Nazis are bad. What were you thinking?

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
                              Perhaps this will help Berz's understanding: https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...0-year-floods/
                              you'll have to quote it, doesn't look like it has anything to do with long term hurricane rates

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

I was thinking that Nazis are bad. What were you thinking?
                                I was thinking you are self-contradicting and incoherent.

Comment

Working...
                                X