No announcement yet.

If climate scientists are so smart...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want Ming to be that brave. He's brave enough to stand against unspecified alt-right hate groups that he thinks I support.

Tell you what Ming. Specify which hate groups you think I support. Maybe I will stand together with you against them. And we can stand together against the Nazis. If you are brave enough.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

You have posted anti women stuff... anti Muslim stuff... anti gay stuff... anti liberal stuff... and the list goes on.
      Feel free to stand up on a soap box and claim Nazi's are bad. But everybody here knows from what you have posted in the past what a hateful person you are.
      Have a nice day..
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

There is soem good stuff going on in this thrade, you guise. Keep it up!

And still no internet. Apparently Spectrum is out for moast of the South-East. They were totally in-prepared for Hurricane Irma.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Dammit, you can't edit posts either with Tapatalk? Damn the auto-spellchecker. This sucks.

Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
            You have posted anti women stuff... anti Muslim stuff... anti gay stuff... anti liberal stuff... and the list goes on.
            Feel free to stand up on a soap box and claim Nazi's are bad. But everybody here knows from what you have posted in the past what a hateful person you are.
            Have a nice day..
            I'm sorry that got the impression that I hate women. I do not. I do however criticize Islam, and quite frankly I believe that Mohammed was a false prophet, so I will not be saying anything good about his made up religion.

This is the deal we can make. I will stand against ALL woman hating groups that either exist I'm reality or in your imagination if you will stand with me against the Nazis and everyone who hates statues of white Christian males.

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
              There is soem good stuff going on in this thrade, you guise. Keep it up!

And still no internet. Apparently Spectrum is out for moast of the South-East. They were totally in-prepared for Hurricane Irma.

Glad you are safe.

Comment

I only make deals with people that I respect. So F*** off.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

While I think all that Nazis stand for is wrong, and I don't support them in any form or fashion, and speak out against them, I won't stand with bigots like you. Your hate comes out in most of the posts you make.
                  You insult anybody that disagrees with your bigoted views, and there is no way I would ever make a deal with a person like you.
                  Have a nice day Kidiot.
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

The more verbose version of my answer
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Well I'm glad that you finally agreed to take a stand against Nazis even if you are so consumed with hatred and lies that you will not stand with me.

Of course this is all a troll, and so easy because you are all so ****ing stupid and hateful.

Comment

• You're the one filled with hatred and lies... and that's why no sane person would ever stand with you.
                        And you don't even realize that you are the one being trolled... But with every stupid post you make, it just proves that you are indeed Kidiot

Have a nice day.
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• what if maybe we just had interesting discussions instead
                          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Yeah, my apologies, I really should just ignore him when he craps in threads.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                              Yeah, my apologies, I really should just ignore him when he craps in threads.
                              Is that what that smell is?
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	c0736346-1955-4b0b-ba1a-b5f52126bf24.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	111.8 KB
ID:	9332434
                              I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                              Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                              Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• The trick is to make the poop irresistible to idiots.

Comment

Working...
                                X