Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long will the Trump administration last?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Or get stabbed to death by the entire senate

Comment

• Treason!!!!! You won't get executive privilege at your trial!
      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

• Liberals are the most hateful blood thirsty people in world herstory.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Alt-right bigots/nut jobs are the most ignorant and hateful people in world history.
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• "Herstory" is the type of word a feminist would come up with ... are you converting Kid?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
              Alt-right bigots/nut jobs are the most ignorant and hateful people in world history.
              . . . srsly? They aren't, for example, asserting a right to own black people, last I heard. Not that they're good guys, but save some sense of proportion.
              1011 1100
              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                "Herstory" is the type of word a feminist would come up with ... are you converting Kid?
                You will know when I start promoting misogynist religious/political ideology.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                  True ... in germany we already got rid of one chancellor (Helmut Schmidt) via our mechanism of "constructive vote of no-confidence"
                  (on the other hand, our chancellor always is connected to the party with the ruling majority, as we don't have any independent public "chancellor election" similar to your "presidential election", so there is no big danger that we will get some kind of "motion of no confidence"- or "vote of no confidence-ping pong, where a freshly elected chancellor is forcefully removed from office within his first weeks by such a vote whenever he doesn't belong to the ruling majority party )
                  Hence, Merkel.
                  No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
                    We'll just build it out of Tim Hortons coffee cups filled with used coffee grinds.
                    That should work -- it's good against slugs, after all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elok View Post

. . . srsly? They aren't, for example, asserting a right to own black people, last I heard. Not that they're good guys, but save some sense of proportion.
                      SRSLY, you skip over the comment on the liberal one to pick on this on.

Some of those alt-right bigots may not assert the right to own black people, just kill them. But ok, keep your sense of proportion.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• It's Kid. What response is necessary?

Comment

• Ming was obviously mocking Kid's ridiculous claim, so it doesn't make much sense to take Ming's statement literally.

Comment

• Sorry, I missed important context by ignoring Kid like a sensible person. Carry on.
                            1011 1100
                            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
                              It's Kid. What response is necessary?
                              It's always necessary to falsely accuse people of being racist etc when you're an adoption ******.

Comment

Um, what?

Comment

Working...
                                X