• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, bro!

Comment

• Sorry for stealing you thread for a while

Comment

• Funny fact! I din't know that!
        But, I always knew that Rambo: First blood is a real movie, aside the propaganda BS like Rambo-2 and Rambo-3.

That was a real final of the movie, instead of happy-end BS they gave us!
        It's still a great movie after all, but with that final, damn, that would have been a masterpiece!

That is f*cking PERFECT end of the story!!! It's a f*cking shame they didn't make it this way!

Seriously, that would have been a perfect final of the story of man, who tries to run away from the war, but war always follows him, for some reason, no matter what he does.
        Actually, I know the reason why - 'cause his war was unjust and criminal and his own country treats him as a criminal and it is so unjust 'cause it was his country who trained, made him and killed him! He is disposable, a waste, an expendable one and when he realizes that - he just self-destructs!
        A f*cking perfect final! Early Sly was indeed a genius as a script-man, when he was young and hungry. Too bad the money bags have screwed this final!
        It's really pity!
        Last edited by Serb; May 12, 2017, 16:03.

Comment

• Rock and Roll!!!
          Yeah!!!!

Comment

• Go, tiny Sly, go!!!
            That was a fkn awesome song!

Comment

• Go, Accept, go!!!

Comment

• Keep going Accept! Oh, pardon me - UDO!

Oh, ok, they don't understand Russian - sing it on their native language then:

Last edited by Serb; May 12, 2017, 15:13.

Comment

• Germans really love this song for an unknown for me reason. First Rammstein, then UDO:

Well, I love it too! It's a classic of Russian Rock!

Comment

• That was a Russian tribute to:
                    Last edited by Serb; May 12, 2017, 15:33.

Comment

• Originals are always better!

Comment

• To the next time, my dear Western zombies!

Comment

• P.S.
                          Some Serbian stuff:

We will never forgive you the butchering of Yugoslavia, West.

As well, as your butchering of all other places around the globe, but Serbia - that was just personal and soon you will regret that you did it.
                          That was your fatal mistake, idiots! You have awakened us and let us abandon any illusions that we had about you. That process was started by you right there in Serbia.

You aren't smarter than any nazis we have seen before, you are always the same idiots, who think they can beat us - pathetic fools who never learn.
                          :facepalm:
                          Last edited by Serb; May 13, 2017, 14:18.

Comment

• God have mercy on your stupid souls!

Comment

• Serb is the man!

Always be happy bro!

Comment

•  

Comment

Working...
                                X