"Obama wiretapped Trump Tower - well, just kidding, dunno really"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by grumbler View Post

Unluckily for you, this "database" with "everything on everyone" doesn't seem to be about anything in particular. Waters is so incoherent that there is no "there" there.
    She isn't just incoherent. She praises Obama for being a corrupt Big Brother type. She's a Eurocom type authoritarian. But yeah, she is incoherent.

The government today has an incredible ability to know things about you. It's a seriousl problem.

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
      Yes, Spicer spends a lot of time "clarifying" Trump's drunk tweets.
      Trump does not drink. Unfortunately, what he does do is a stream of consciousness online posting without any thought or reflection.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Correct, but the result is the same.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• People that are drunk usually get sober from time to time, Trump ...
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Trump's a cokehead, not a drinker.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• This is most likely the "evidence of attempt to decieve" that Schiff is talking about.

Trump's former campaign chairman closed the accounts when the bank raised questions about activities rather than answer questions.

Manafort closed an account in 2012. So maybe Manafort was corrupt.

Comment

• https://theconservativetreehouse.com...t-elect-trump/

I was urging my former colleagues, and, and frankly speaking the people on the Hill [Democrat politicians], it was more actually aimed at telling the Hill people, get as much information as you can – get as much intelligence as you can – before President Obama leaves the administration.

Because I had a fear that somehow that information would disappear with the senior [Obama] people who left; so it would be hidden away in the bureaucracy, um, that the Trump folks – if they found out HOW we knew what we knew about their, the Trump staff, dealing with Russians – that they would try to compromise thosesources and methods; meaning we no longer have access to that intelligence.

So I became very worried because not enough was coming out into the open and I knew that there was more. We have very good intelligence on Russia; so then I had talked to some of my former colleagues and I knew that they were also trying to help get information to [Democrat politicians].
                Evelyn Farkas (Obama's Deputy Secretary of Defense)

She is likely either the source of the leaks or has something to do with it. Some people are going down for this.
                Last edited by Kidlicious; March 29, 2017, 10:44.

Comment

• Probably not the people you think. I won't speculate further, except to say that the actions of this administration do not look like those of an innocent party.

What's hilarious is that there's a high percentage chance that all this (alleged) intelligence is a product of an investigation into Russian money-laundering.

RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                    Probably not the people you think. I won't speculate further, except to say that the actions of this administration do not look like those of an innocent party.

You can speculate all you want. There is no investigation even going on of the Trump campaign. The investigation is only of Russian involvement. The only wrong doing was done by the Obama administration.

So go ahead and speculate all you want about innocent people and ignore those who are actually guilty. That's what liberals do

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

You can speculate all you want. There is no investigation even going on of the Trump campaign. The investigation is only of Russian involvement. The only wrong doing was done by the Obama administration.

So go ahead and speculate all you want about innocent people and ignore those who are actually guilty. That's what liberals do
                      That's hilarious... you are the one speculating that the only wrong doing was done by the Obama administration. I guess that's what morons like you do.

Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post

That's hilarious... you are the one speculating that the only wrong doing was done by the Obama administration. I guess that's what morons like you do.
                        A witch hunt is wrong doing. That's not speculation. Of course witch hunters usually commit other sins.

Comment

• Your statement was simply speculation... and nothing more. Certainly not a fact which anybody can prove at this point in time.
                          So yes, it's hilarious when you accuse somebody of speculation and then do the same yourself.
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• It's a fact that we have a leak problem. The question is whether or not the Obama administration had anything to do with it. It looks like they did. We have at least one suspect. She will be questioned. That much we know for sure. We WILL get to the bottom of this. There will be paper trails because for some reason these people seem to not understand that what they did and are doing is unethical and illegal.

Comment

• Hilarious.... Kid, the KING of speculation. and he gives grief to others that speculate.... what a riot.
                              As always, Kid just makes crap up to match with his sicko view of reality.
                              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I particularly like Kid's use of the first-person plural, i.e., "we" have a leak, "we" have at least one suspect, "we" will get to the bottom of this.

Comment

Working...
                                X