No announcement yet.

Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melania Trump got inspired by Handmaids Tale for her WH christmas decorations this year:

Spoiler:

Here with the characteristic head covers to illustrate it further:

https://twitter.com/BSweetNow/status...37334490075145

How fitting for the Trump administration
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• "The migrants are 2 months away if they make it here at all. Tomorrow is one week before the midterm election, which is what all of this is about. There is no invasion. No one is coming to get you. There is nothing to worry about."
      Fox News (Shep Smith)
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• NYTs forgot that they warned us about mismanaged forests? Then they accused the President of misleading people when he said the same thing?

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• What would Jesus do, if he were a Trumpist Republican?

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
            NYTs forgot that they warned us about mismanaged forests? Then they accused the President of misleading people when he said the same thing?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/19/u...IVpeCUvOhbHY1M

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/12/u...0cInBe96QQTOPQ
            Did you actually rt´ead the article(of January)?

Mark A. Finney, an expert in fire behavior for the U.S. Forest Service and an author of the study, says California forests are much more vulnerable now because, paradoxically, they have been better protected. In their natural state, forests were regularly thinned by fire but the billions of dollars that the state spends aggressively fighting wildfires and restrictions on logging have allowed forests to accumulate an overload of vegetation.

“We had forests that were very resilient to weather variations and insect disturbances in the past — maintained by frequent fire on the order of every year, or every few years at the most,” Mr. Finney said. By putting out fires, “we’ve changed completely the fire component of these ecosystems,” he said.
            The article is Pro having controlled fires in california ... not against preventing all fires ... and especially not pro raking the forests.
            In fact the article says that, by being too strict with regards to preventing wildfires, the forest management is creating the seed for a bigger catastrophe, because there is no rejuvenation of the forest (just old and dying/drying up trees).
            So, in a way the article is pro a less strict forest management

I am sure that Donnie is not for having controlled fires ... he wouldn't even understand the reason behind it.
            If californian forest management started doing the things Mark A. Finney recommends, Donnie would complain about these californian arsonists who willfully destroy lots of trees
            Last edited by Proteus_MST; November 27, 2018, 08:27.

Comment

• Kid can't admit his God-Emperor is wrong about anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Did you actually read the article(of January)?
                Own Goal.
                I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• So much winning:
                  https://twitter.com/RyanHillMI/statu...01689161302016

Comment

• https://thereal-fake-news.com/2018/1...Jw4-4z2gyNiS7k

Martian leader condemns yesterday's attack-ack-ack-ack.
                    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• My insignia submissions for the Space Force. I hope my designs are selected! What do you think?

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181127_163923.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	236.2 KB
ID:	9366528

Comment

• Looks great, I hope they take your submission

Comment

• I hope so too. It took a lot of effort downloading that from some guy on Twitter and emailing it to entries@spaceforce.mil, claiming it as my own. A LOT of effort.

Comment

• That’s why the lowest ranks are called Privates, they wouldn’t want anyone to see how small their insignia is.

Comment

• Uncle Sparky
                              Uncle Sparky commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Is there shrinkage in zero gravity?

• Proteus_MST
                              Proteus_MST commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Probably not ... but there may be a recoil on ejaculation due to actio = reactio ... could possibly used as some kind of improvised rocket engine

• Uncle Sparky
                              Uncle Sparky commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Spunky spacemen...

• Further proof that Fox News is (to an extent) the state propaganda fake news:

In May 2017 Fox & Friends had a talk with, then EPA administrator, Scott Pruitt.
                            As it now has come out, there was a lengthy eMail exchange between an aide for Pruitt and employees of Fox & Friends,
                            in which the talk was totally preplanned and scripted ... and, during the talk inself, there was the script was followed almost to the word.

Fox News now (i.e. more than 1.5 years after the fact) has dicsiplined the Fox News employees which were involved in this scripting.
                            But it seems like the only reason for this punishment is, that the contents of eMails got to the public.

Obviously the statements by Pruitt in the talk also contained lies (about contaminated superfund sites which, he claimed, had been cleaned under his administration ... where, in reality, however, the construction work had already been completed years ago) which were swallowed by the talkshow hosts without any objections.

Comment

• Proteus, you are way out of line. Scott Pruitt is a very kind, gentle, and educated man. This is a man that cares about every human being on the planet, and is a role model for tens of millions of hard-working Americans, the majority of them Democrats. Scott Pruitt is the kind of man you teach your children growing up: "You be like him." I am getting a bit misty just thinking about this fantastic and amazing person.

If you don't believe me, just ask Kidicious.
                              Order of the Fly
                              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Working...
                              X