No announcement yet.

Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe kid should get a position in the Trump administration ... with his level of competence he would fit very well into this administration
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• That would be a definite step up for him.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Re: Raking the forests

I'm amazed that Kid decided he needs to support and defend Trump's most obviously idiotic statement ever.
        I'm willing to bet that even Trump doesn't believe it - I mean, how could anyone? - but he LOVES seeing his fanboys rise up in his defense.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I'm willing to bet that even Trump doesn't believe it - I mean, how could anyone?
          I think you're giving him too much credit.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
            Re: Raking the forests

I'm amazed that Kid decided he needs to support and defend Trump's most obviously idiotic statement ever.
            I'm willing to bet that even Trump doesn't believe it - I mean, how could anyone? - but he LOVES seeing his fanboys rise up in his defense.
            Coming from an James Comey fanboy.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• -Jrabbit
              -Jrabbit commented
              Editing a comment
              RAKING THE FOREST?!?!?!?!?!?!
              C'mon, even you're not that stupid.

• rah
              rah commented
              Editing a comment
              Obviously he is JR

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post

Very few homes fit such a description. Here’s a view of Harrisonburg VA ... most homes seem to not have forests.

Click image for larger version

Name:	6D84B1E6-BC94-4720-8F69-15C2AD1C2299.jpeg
Views:	167
Size:	398.9 KB
ID:	9365721
            Again, you know nothing about fire prevention. If people that live on the outskirts don't rake up leaves the Same thing that happened in CA will happen there.

Comment

I’ve lived in SoCal for a few years, often visiting cousins who lived in other parts of the state. Other places I’ve lived have similar rocky mountains. Sime of the mountains were even in the Rocky Mountains.

Raking and removing organic matter in such areas is an even stupider idea. The organic matter is even more important when it’s scarce, and rakes just don’t work well in rocky areas.
              Horse****. You are making crap up. You don't know a damn thing about fighting fires. Firefighters rake as a way to prevent fires from getting worse - FACT.

Comment

• pchang
                pchang commented
                Editing a comment
                Unintentional comedy gold!

• Dinner
                Dinner commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh, Kid...

• Puzzled Finns have taken to Twitter to post pictures of themselves raking the forest after U.S. President Donald Trump said California should learn a lesson from the Nordic country about how to protect itself against wildfires.

There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                  That would be a definite step up for him.
                  Go take some leaves or people will die!

Comment

• Do you have one of these Dinner?! Your people are dying!

Comment

• The fires don't care what party you are, you despicable piece of drek.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• pchang
                        pchang commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yes. That rural part of Butte county votes mostly Republican. They voted for Trump in 2016 and just re-elected the incumbent Republican for Congress.

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Horse****. You are making crap up. You don't know a damn thing about fighting fires. Firefighters rake as a way to prevent fires from getting worse - FACT.
                      It’s fine to create firebreaks... breaks between forests ... or between forest and houses ... but to rake the forest itself is absurd and the Finns dont do it.

Comment

• BUT WHAT ABOUT HER EMAILS?
                        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                          -Jrabbit commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Hm, Ivanka's?

It’s fine to create firebreaks... breaks between forests ... or between forest and houses ... but to rake the forest itself is absurd and the Finns dont do it.
                        Please provide a fake news link to prove that he is opposed to firebreaks.

Comment

• Aeson
                          Aeson commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Strawmen are not good for fire prevention

• Kidlicious
                          Kidlicious commented
                          Editing a comment
                          No. Your argument is the strawman.
                      Working...
                      X