• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rake News!

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
      Rake America Great Again

Trump believes that the californian forest fires could have been prevented if the californians had more raked

And this guy was elected as president of the united states
      I'm getting the impression he didn't understand whatever it was the President of Finland was actually saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
        Rake America Great Again

Trump believes that the californian forest fires could have been prevented if the californians had more raked

And this guy was elected as president of the united states
        Are you a fire expert?
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Where is your rake Kid? There’s about 750 million acres of forest in the US ... so get to it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
            Where is your rake Kid? There’s about 750 million acres of forest in the US ... so get to it!
            So you aren't an expert on fires. Imagine my shock.

Comment

• pchang
              pchang commented
              Editing a comment
              And therefore you are not qualified to comment on anything.

• I’m an expert in raking forests.

Comment

I’m an expert in raking forests.
              Why do you live in the jungle then?

Comment

• I also rake grasslands. I haven’t yet raked any swamps or rivers. They rarely burn anyways.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Why do you live in the jungle then?
                  I don’t.

Comment

• I have raked cobras.

Comment

• You could call it a snake rake

Comment

• If you lived in the forest you would be in a lot of trouble, especially if your government was liberal.

Comment

Are you a fire expert?
                          Considering my degree in Biology, I am surely more qualified to make educated guesses about natural sciences than Trump.

Even more so as in the 1.5 years of his presidency he has shown ample proof that his relationship to science is similar to the relationship of a dyslexic to written texts
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

If you lived in the forest you would be in a lot of trouble, especially if your government was liberal.
                            The forests here generally don’t burn. Something about high moisture content and water not being flammable.

The grasslands do burn. I’ve put out several grass fires over the years. Generally using madre de cacao branches to beat out the flames. Madre de cacao branches work well because even in an extended El Nino (dry this side) they still have lots of green shoots.

Comment

The forests here generally don’t burn. Something about high moisture content and water not being flammable.

The grasslands do burn. I’ve put out several grass fires over the years. Generally using madre de cacao branches to beat out the flames. Madre de cacao branches work well because even in an extended El Nino (dry this side) they still have lots of green shoots.
                              If you don't manage your grasslands you are going to have a bad fire like those idiots in California.

Comment

Working...
                              X